Sign in to follow this  
suncoastflyer

Some cool news from Aerosoft

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/155177-aerosoft-microsoft-flight-simulator-developments/

The important part to gather:

Complex displays, using nonstandard code. P3D V5 standard. There will be video soon, shared in combination with Microsoft. This is code that actually works.

Can I also add, I love the way the displays look. How the light seemingly 'bulges' due to the specs of those displays. Looks great.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

Waaah, many of us will be broke few months after MSFS release 😂

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

So much to the complaining about complex displays.

• Like 3

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Work on our busses for MFS has also been in progress for a while but nothing yet to be shown.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

14 minutes ago, tweekz said:

So much to the complaining about complex displays.

Yup.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

🤣 

Another stone to the neck of  the scaremongers. 

• Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

This is code that actually works.

Scary.

• Like 4

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

In one way I commend AS for being innovative, and it is great to hear they work closely with Asobo. 😃

But will we yet again have to pay for the CRJ in order to fly it in MSFS with the same bugs? Or will they also improve the navigation performance? 

(This is the only aircraft I own that is having issues with flying departures without being extremely off track, been that way since first release in 2017(?))

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

34 minutes ago, SAS443 said:

But will we yet again have to pay for the CRJ

Not only the CRJ, he mentions that the Airbus 320 also will be made. What version of the A320 is that? We had to pay each time for the upgtrade and now they want us to do it again. No thanks, I don't fly that often so the default will be fine for me. I KNOW that development isn't cheap, but after having bought the previous versions of the A318 -321 series, I've had enough of Aerosof, 

• Like 1

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

If they ever upgrade the BeaverX I'll be more than happy to purchase it again.  The FSX version was still an FS9 vintage add-on.  I had to perform considerable surgery to get it working in P3Dv4.

Hook

• Upvote 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

How long before the next complaint heard is... " I can't believe Microsoft wants me to pay for another simulator. I have already paid for FSX  AND MS Flight with tons of problems." 

Personally, I think Aerosoft is taking a BOLD move to keep future costs for ALL third party developers  at a minimum and this can ONLY mean FASTER RTMs for ALL of us.

I applaud their announcement and wish them continued success !  Thanks  Aerosoft 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

WAT1460.png

16 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

How long before the next complaint heard is... " I can't believe Microsoft wants me to pay for another simulator. I have already paid for FSX  AND MS Flight with tons of problems." 

Personally, I think Aerosoft is taking a BOLD move to keep future costs for ALL third party developers  at a minimum and this can ONLY mean FASTER RTMs for ALL of us.

I applaud their announcement and wish them continued success !  Thanks  Aerosoft 😁

I agree. It’s really simple, if you want an active third party market then be prepared to pay for it... I could understand add ons that are a straightforward port over but we know in most cases there is considerable work being put in.

• Upvote 1

Glad Aerosoft is jumping in deep, but frankly, some of that post is utter gibberish, especially this bit:

'using nonstandard code. P3D V5 standard.'

Aaah, that famous non-standard, standard stuff, with which we are all familiar. 🤣

• Like 8

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

14 minutes ago, Chock said:

Glad Aerosoft is jumping in deep, but frankly, some of that post is utter gibberish, especially this bit:

'using nonstandard code. P3D V5 standard.'

Aaah, that famous non-standard, standard stuff, with which we are all familiar. 🤣

... and then followed by: This is code that actually works. - as opposed to ???
Let's hope this is not another Aerosoft Kok-up 🙂

• Like 3

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Yep! I was thinking exactly the same Alan. What does "P3Dv5 standard" really mean? Is P3Dv5 the gold standard and if so, in what respect??

I was a bit confused by that statement.

Nonetheless , the textures Matthias showed look good but I hope they (Aerosoft) dont sacrifice some of the "niceties" over getting the functional parts of the plane working, including not to mention (but I will!) buggy installers on their P3D Airbus' products.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!