Sign in to follow this  
Nedo68

COMPLETE FOV COMPARISON - HP Reverb G2 vs. Rift S vs Index v

On 8/31/2020 at 10:47 AM, cyclone1 said:

That G2 is sounding pretty good when you also consider clarity: Good info Nedo!

yes the G2 is worth a try, especially if you are new to VR.

I would like to test one before buying it, because i am allready more then happy with my Index,

but i find the G2 very interesting!

• Like 1

That G2 is sounding pretty good when you also consider clarity: Good info Nedo!

Hey Nedo have not seen you over at the, "Other Forum; ORBX", I myself am sorta staying away from there for the present time. I actually just cancelled my pre-order of the G2 today! The reason I did that is I believe there will be better options coming very soon. You nailed it with the hand/finger tracking of the Index an all around word not allowed good VR setup! I'm sorta thinking the recent changes and new headsets coming up such as the G2 are great in clarity but lack in several other areas! I'm watching eye tracking and several other things coming up and really don't think I'm going to jump in yet. This won't be my first headset but Im still proceeding slowly before pulling the plug to purchase, HP almost had me then something said don't do it, wait a little more.  Bye the way I was just over in Germany last year this time, my brother lives there, can't wait to go back! 

12 hours ago, cyclone1 said:

Bye the way I was just over in Germany last year this time, my brother lives there, can't wait to go back! 

you will hardly see me in the "other" forum to be honestly i don't know what else I should do there, times change 😁 MSFS my new home 😅

where in germany have you been?

Yeah I am sorta thinking the same about the "Other Forum" sorta tired of whats happening over there myself.  Pretty much threw my brother on a train and stayed in Hostels and we partied are buts off! My brother lives in Darmstadt-Arheilgen (Biker-Harley). We hit Frankfurt for some night crawling, Heidelberg to make the wives happy, (drank the new wine)!  Then we got rid of the wives and took off for Dresden, then Berlin and Hamburg. Next, we hopped over to Amsterdam then down to Brussels and also went to Prague while in Dresden.  Wurzburg, Nuremberg of course Munich then slid on down to Salzburg the last night of Oktoberfest. There were other cities we hit and it was the funniest time I have had in a very long time! As soon as this stupid covid is gone and travel restrictions are gone I'll be on the first plane back! Still so much to see and do, I did get a chance to go to the Eagles Nest that was fantastic! Good to hear from you Nedo hope you are doing well!

Edited by cyclone1
Better choice of words and typos