Sign in to follow this  
Huascar

MSFS 2020 - Proud to be an American

Absolutely majestic. 

Edited by Huascar
Add
  • Like 1

Fantastic !!!   Thanks for sharing.......

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

I'm proud to be very very smart !

• Like 2

Dave Swigert

WIN 10/  i7-9700K@4.8 GHz/ 32 GB ram/ BENQ BL3200 monitor/ NVIDIA GTX1080 TI video

Video's fake...   LAX freeway traffic is NEVER that light in the afternoons! 😆

• Like 1

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Don’t get it?what the title has to do with flight sim?

people from all part of the world pay to enable softwares to be developed.

by the way , developer Asobo is French.

this topic should be closed to avoid political debat.

thanks

• Like 7
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Wood4591 said:

Don’t get it?what the title has to do with flight sim?

people from all part of the world pay to enable softwares to be developed.

by the way , developer Asobo is French.

this topic should be closed to avoid political debat.

thanks

+1

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

I think he means something more like it's great that US cities look good in the simulator because he is from the US? Because I don't see why it would make you proud to be American just because North American cities look good in the simulator. Or am I missing the connection?

This is also posted in the wrong forum (VR subforum).

Edited by threegreen
  • Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

I meant nothing political or offensive about the post. I highlighted the beauty of those great American cities shown in the video. I also felt a great sense of pride that a great American company built something as revolutionary as flight simulator 2020. Thanks to the French company that contributed to this great success. 

Edited by Huascar
  • Like 1

It is nice to say,

that everybody can be proud, even though Microsoft is American company, first time in history of MFS is done by European company and it is on greatest level ever.

Thanks to American Microsoft which "ordered" new Sim. and thanks to great French ,German, Austrian and other companies from various countries contributing to MFS development :-)

Best regards,

Rado 

• Like 4

Rado

i7 4770K@4,1Ghz HT on since release of MSFS
1080 Ti 11GB 
32GB DDR3 RAM
Samsung SSDs

The French should be very proud as well. It was their team that developed the sim, & I'm proud to be a South African, as my home town, Cape Town, is in the Deluxe version.

Proud to have a game developer model my home town? Of course I am!

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

What's this got to do with VR?

Edited by MarcG
  • Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Sorry, wrong forum.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

Just now, Wobbie said:

Sorry, wrong forum.

I was more questioning the OP not you 😉

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

😁 Marc, I saw the open door, & could not resist. Proud Lives matter! 

On topic, it's such a pity that VR kit here in South Africa is so expensive. I would love our famous Table Mountain in VR. 

My local virtual sim club is based at Ysterplaat, (FAYP) a South African Air Force base here in Cape Town, 10 minutes away from the city, & the mountain overlooks the city. It would be stunning to virtually stand outside the clubhouse & see the mountain & surrounds. As for doing flights around it!!. 

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...