Sign in to follow this  
jrwentz

FS2020 and Chaseplane

The need for it might not be as great this time around - some of the camera effects I've seen so far look pretty capable....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

While it is up to the developer of ChasePlane to confirm plans toward supporting MSFS, I sure hope an iteration of the product does become available as I'm not too fond of the built-in system.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I miss Chaseplane... I hope they make it compatible - so much easier to use and set up

• Like 4

Paul Wain

I decided to bump this because I was wondering if //42 has made a statement. I'll check with @Symbol to see if he knows anything.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I also would love chase plane 

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

yeah, the camera effects are not as good...I like chaseplane though EZdok was superior in modelling the complex motions of turbulence imo. MSFS is really lacking in vibration effects and the bumps along the runway in takeoff roll...so unrealistic to have the view completely static during the takeoff and then suddenly in the air getting the (overdone) turbulence effects.

• Like 1

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10