Sign in to follow this  
BMW969

ItalyPhotoreal.weebly 1м LOD15

Does anyone use a photoscenery 1m LOD15  of Italia from this site?  https://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/

I stutter every minute. Nothing similar happens with a MegaSceneryEarth 4X.

I have checked in both versions  (v4,5 and v5)  on FL100 on different planes

I tried to disable autogen, but to no avail.

Everything is fine in the light version 2m LOD14. But there are no night lights and no lakes.

Can you confirm that the photoscenery 1m is the problem?  

1dikcj.jpg

Edited by BMW969

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

Yup, had the stutters also in P3Dv4.5. Very annoying. Had a lot of photo scenery installed, Austria professional, megescenery Spain, etc. But they where running smooth. Didn’t found a solution for it although. I’m running P3Dv5 now and the stutters are solved. Maybe it has been different settings I use now? 

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

1 hour ago, 7neophyte7 said:

Yup, had the stutters also in P3Dv4.5. Very annoying. Had a lot of photo scenery installed, Austria professional, megescenery Spain, etc. But they where running smooth. Didn’t found a solution for it although. I’m running P3Dv5 now and the stutters are solved. Maybe it has been different settings I use now? 

It’s very interesting what settings do you use in P3Dv5 and on which disk is the scene located? SSD or M.2

Because in my P3Dv5 this scene stops every 50 seconds and then the flight continues.

5 hours ago, BMW969 said:

Does anyone use a photoscenery 1m LOD15  of Italia from this site?  https://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/

I stutter every minute. Nothing similar happens with a MegaSceneryEarth 4X.

I have checked in both versions  (v4,5 and v5)  on FL100 on different planes

I tried to disable autogen, but to no avail.

Everything is fine in the light version 2m LOD14. But there are no night lights and no lakes.

Can you confirm that the photoscenery 1m is the problem?  

1dikcj.jpg

I fly with 25cm ortho without problems in both v4 and v5, so it won't be the fact that it's 1m ortho that is the issue given your system.

I use the NZ scenery from that site and it's worked well for me. Haven't really flown their Italian scenery, as I'm using home-brew ARC ortho for that country (might be worth building your own with Ortho4XP P3D if you have no luck with the tile you're trying).

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

1 hour ago, BMW969 said:

It’s very interesting what settings do you use in P3Dv5 and on which disk is the scene located? SSD or M.2

Because in my P3Dv5 this scene stops every 50 seconds and then the flight continues.

My system is: i7-8700K@4.2,16MB RAM and 2070 RTX card with 2k monitor.

P3D settings:

FXAA off, 8xMSAA, VSync and Triple Buffering off, Target Frame Rate Unlimited set with Nvidia control panel @30FPS.

Level of detail ultra, scenery complexity normal, autogen draw high and autogen very dense. No other tweaks

Photoscenery is running on my WD backup HD, P3D running on a M.2. For me no performance difference.

This won't say it works for you, but for me it does😉

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

If you remove the lighting the pauses will stop. It sucks because the lighting in the package is superb!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It's likely the autogen that is the issue. I use a pretty large area around the northern Italian alps without the autogen, at 1mtr and have nno issues whatsoever, it runs really well.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

On 8/8/2020 at 11:57 PM, DJJose said:

If you remove the lighting the pauses will stop. It sucks because the lighting in the package is superb!

What kind of lighting do you mean? Where should it be removed?

(I tried to turn off the autogen, but the pauses remained.)

2 hours ago, BMW969 said:

What kind of lighting do you mean? Where should it be removed?

(I tried to turn off the autogen, but the pauses remained.)

Did you download the lighting in the AG section?

https://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/download.html

To turn on lights, you must also download ItalyLights_v2.zip and Lights.zip

download link:
ItalyLights_v2.zip
cloud.mail.ru/public/22ih/Rhju7GpJa

Lights_v1.zip
cloud.mail.ru/public/BR27/EwgotjBiV

The lighting above is what causes pauses on my system.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Did you download the lighting in the AG section?

https://italyphotoreal.weebly.com/download.html

To turn on lights, you must also download ItalyLights_v2.zip and Lights.zip

download link:
ItalyLights_v2.zip
cloud.mail.ru/public/22ih/Rhju7GpJa

Lights_v1.zip
cloud.mail.ru/public/BR27/EwgotjBiV

The lighting above is what causes pauses on my system.

No, I don't have such files in the scenery. there is CVX_NoShorelineItaly01.BGL ,  CVX_WaterNoFlattenItaly01.BGL and airports AFCAD

There are still suspicious 122_0.BGL, 123_0.BGL, 124_0.BGL........etc.

Edited by BMW969