Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Qw’P3d v5

Ours have LED lights and are quite bright.

Some spend more money on options? Who knows

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

36 minutes ago, killthespam said:

Ours have LED lights and are quite bright.

Some spend more money on options? Who knows

I notice the pmdg have the lighting done right?

mike

On 8/16/2020 at 7:19 AM, mikeymike said:

I notice the pmdg have the lighting done right?

mike

I have the same problem Mike. When i switch the taxi lights on, they are way to bright. The takeoff lights are even worst.

Lmk if you have sorted the problem out.

32 minutes ago, jesuserkul said:

I have the same problem Mike. When i switch the taxi lights on, they are way to bright. The takeoff lights are even worst.

Lmk if you have sorted the problem out.

I bought the 787 immersion package on sale 

it’s a little better.

mike

23 hours ago, mikeymike said:

I bought the 787 immersion package on sale 

it’s a little better.

mike

Hey Mike. Did some research, found this redditpage: 

You should be able to edit the files noted bellow. 

Happy landings!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jesuserkul said:

Hey Mike. Did some research, found this redditpage: 

You should be able to edit the files noted bellow. 

Happy landings!

Thanks but I did try this approach before I had purchased 787 immersion which I am pleased with for now.

cheers

mike

How is the 787 In 5.1 HF1? I haven’t flown it much in V5 at all, maybe 1 or 2 flights on 5.0 HF1. Used it quite a lot in V4 and enjoyed it. Ive seen a few issues raised on here and the QW forums about using it on the latest version of P3D as it has some CTD issues? I find it strange that QW don’t seem to be really interested in confirming it’s compatibility with the latest P3D or if they plan to update it to iron out some of the issues.....

• Like 1

I'm using the QW787 and see the same BRIGHT buildings as shown on page #1. I'm guessing its a Prepar3d V5.1 thing. due to the fact that the lights look accurate on other surfaces. And lighting is a mess in V5. Hopefully with a new update this will improve. In my opinion there is no bigger issue with P3d V5 then lighting.

• Like 1

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

22 hours ago, mrlip said:

How is the 787 In 5.1 HF1? I haven’t flown it much in V5 at all, maybe 1 or 2 flights on 5.0 HF1. Used it quite a lot in V4 and enjoyed it. Ive seen a few issues raised on here and the QW forums about using it on the latest version of P3D as it has some CTD issues? I find it strange that QW don’t seem to be really interested in confirming it’s compatibility with the latest P3D or if they plan to update it to iron out some of the issues.....

It is quite all right in my opinion, some minor issues overall. however i am quite pleased with the aircraft in itself. 

17 minutes ago, jesuserkul said:

It is quite all right in my opinion, some minor issues overall. however i am quite pleased with the aircraft in itself. 

Are you using RealLight and TrueGlass or have you disabled them? I’ve heard they can cause CTD. And some lighting issues as MikeyMike mentioned

46 minutes ago, mrlip said:

Are you using RealLight and TrueGlass or have you disabled them? I’ve heard they can cause CTD. And some lighting issues as MikeyMike mentioned

I am currently using both. Havent experienced any issues regarding the CTD nor any lighting problems. Might be different from sim to sim.

Let me know if you are going to try it out.

• Like 1

Will try it out over the next few weeks. Are you using latest version of P3D V5?

4 hours ago, mrlip said:

Ohh yeah forgot to mention that. I have only real light disabled with the (.off) flag. Not a crash since. Just to clarify this is only for V5. No problem in V4.

• Like 2

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+