Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

First Products Announced at Orbx

6 hours ago, ludekbrno said:

Are you relly thinkink, that is possible to make all of 37000 airports by hand? And many and many thousand of points od interest on whole Earth? 

Of course it is. I just don't think any of us would want to wait for the finished sim to release in the year 2920!😁

• Upvote 2

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I just saw the new airport addons for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator on the Orbx forum.

While this is certainly good news for those contemplating purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator from all the hype and videos I thought MSFS already had the world in fine detail.  I guess they don't if further addons need to be purchased.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

KORS is worth the price of all of them.

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

I made a list of all the ORBX airports that I'd like to see right away:

KAVX

KBID

KEGE

KCGX

KACK

KHAF

KPSP

KSAN

L35

NSTU

NZMF

TAP

AYPY

YBCS

YPEC

YSCH

LDDU

ESNQ

ESSA

LEAS

LEBB

1S2

KBVS

3W5

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, birdguy said:

I just saw the new airport addons for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator on the Orbx forum.

While this is certainly good news for those contemplating purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator from all the hype and videos I thought MSFS already had the world in fine detail.  I guess they don't if further addons need to be purchased.

Noel

Noel, I moved and merged your post from Hangar Chat to here since there’s already a topic going on it and yours was in the wrong forum anyway. 

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Did some snooping around, seems their section is hidden but already up, with preview shots we haven't seen yet;

https://orbxdirect.com/category/europe/msfs

https://orbxdirect.com/category/north-america/msfs

Missing a few of the announced projects, assume the ones listed could be the first one to release?

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 2

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB