Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

How many people ordered the full deluxe version???

Just got a notification that ms took the $$$ for my preorder from my account and started thinking how many people you all think ordered the full package around the world??? 

• Upvote 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

6 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

Just got a notification that ms took the $$$ for my preorder from my account and started thinking how many people you all think ordered the full package around the world??? 

I will be ordering the premium deluxe version from Steam later this week. I figured there was no good reason to order too far in advance.

Cheers, Pete

• Upvote 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

18 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

So far, I think you are the only one.🤣

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

16 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

I ordered the full package. There were a few items in the full package that I was interested in so for me personally I think it was worth the cost. 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Just now, shivers9 said:

So far, I think you are the only one.🤣

Nope, I did

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Not in a rush. Got the HP Reverb G2 on order though. When the VR works I'll dive in, and yes it will be full deluxe - for Heathrow 

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

I did.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Don't see the point in paying double for lukewarm default planes and handcrafted airports that is already getting even better payware versions (OrbX's LOWI already announced). I just want the platform, then I'll spend all that extra money on high-quality planes and airports I want 🙂

• Like 5

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I am going for the standard version probably. I like to fly all over the world (even in obscure places) so the additional airports are not something I want to pay for since I  probably will only fly there once. Of all the additional planes only the 787 looked interesting for me and therefore not worth the double price considering they are default level planes.

Edited by sanh

I'll probably get the Premium Deluxe. Didn't preorder though, as there is no point in doing so.

The handcrafted airports look pretty nice from what I've seen so far, even if they're not at 3rd party payware standards. Still, every additional airport and airplane is 3€, when you add it up, which seems reasonable to me. Also, I'd like to fly the SR22 and Citation Longitude.

• Like 1

I got the most expensive one lol. Ive spent more on games you could call 'real word not allowed', so ill support them this way.

Me from Steam

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

I think, I will go for premium, because of the "shock ultra". I think this is a great plane for bush flying.

• Like 1

I've gone for Premium Deluxe because of DV20, 787 and EDDF. Although the 787 will surely just be a joy aircraft it'll still be fun. Who knows, maybe they'll improve the default airliners with time as well.

At FSX I went with the Standard version. Now I felt like it's the right thing to support the project anyway. 😉

• Like 5

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved