Sign in to follow this  
rtodepart

How many people ordered the full deluxe version???

1 minute ago, andyjohnston.net said:

Haven't done so yet, but I'll be getting the premium deluxe version.  Since I have no intension of paying for additional aircraft or scenery, it's the best choice.

Actually, that is exactly "paying for additional aircraft and scenery" 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Bert

I am in a bit of a quandary. I bought the premium deluxe DVD version from Aerosoft but I really don't fancy having to place the DVD in the drive every time I want to fly the sim, so will probably shell out for a digital copy from Steam. But what one should I order? If I just buy the standard online version will I be able to add the extra content from my DVD version to it?

Perhaps with a copy paste job, assuming it's the Steam version and Microsoft Store's UWP? But to save issue I think you should buy the version you intend to use, with or without DVD.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Not yet but I'm on the fence. On the other hand I am thinking about buying standard first and, since an upgrade to deluxe/premium will be offered via in-game marketplace, maybe upgrade at a later date. In the meantime I could watch some videos of the additional content and if I like what I see, go for it. Pretty much a win-win. Might as well be a good tip for some of you guys.

Edited by armchair_pilot

I did the Gamepass for 1$ and for the next month 4.95$ if all is good, I will buy the standard one, when 3rd party will kick in.

Seeing how it's been 14 years since I bought FSX,  I guess I can afford to go all in with the premium version. 🙂

• Like 1

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

On 8/9/2020 at 8:19 PM, Nedo68 said:

no, it cost you 1$ the first month, everyone can start this 1$ thing, but the topic was about who bought deluxe version...

Do you understand quotes? Guess not... 

Doesn't matter what the topic was about, it's called a discussion, and the reply was to someone mentioning reason or not to pre-order. It's called context...

You can also pay $1 for a 30 days free trial of the Xbox Game Pass for PC and get MSFS Standard Edition for 30 days (plus dozens of other games, if that's your thing).

Matthew S