Sign in to follow this  
Jude Bradley

Inisimulations A300 is out.

4 hours ago, Janov said:

Please let us know how you like it?

No need to hesitate. Grap her! word not allowed good 

• Like 2

How I wish this would have been released 1 year ago. Can't justify the purchase now.

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Well. It seems like I have myself a new favorite! Did a short flight tonight and the first impressions are really good with great FPS, sounds and visuals. Am going to try a more "serious" route later (took of from KBOS/04R just to try to hand-fly and test the A/P before landing at 04R again). This is a keeper for sure.

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

It is a lot of fun to fly. It doesn't feel like an Airbus aircraft as strange as that sounds. Also noting that the A306 has a ton of power much like the B762. My first flight was relatively empty and I was climbing out at 5000-6000fpm initially.

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

3 hours ago, GCBraun said:

How I wish this would have been released 1 year ago. Can't justify the purchase now.

Yeah - I suppose I'm going OT a little but I bet you're all setup for the new sim with VR support?  Are you going to look at the new Pimax 8k?

Anyway this airbus looks amazing from the videos and the user reviews here!  

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

11 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Yeah - I suppose I'm going OT a little but I bet you're all setup for the new sim with VR support?  Are you going to look at the new Pimax 8k?

Anyway this airbus looks amazing from the videos and the user reviews here!  

I have pre-purchased the Reverb G2! Currently I am doing 50%/50% when it comes to VR/Track-IR. Unfortunately this Airbus seems not to fully support VR, otherwise I might even consider buying it...

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Just had my first "serious" flight in this nice bird. Did a 400-ish NM route with an almost full load. Had to fly through some rough weather and did an ILS approach into an airport with a too short runway. Needless to say my brake fans are now working overtime and looking from the exterior view it seems like there's smoke coming from the tires. Wonderful. Now I am sitting at the parking waiting to see if they cool down. 

I am having a blast with this one. Highly recommended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

New version already out 

v1.03

- Compatibility with Advanced Shadows lua script (option added to EFB)
- Fixed animation of the ILS and left VOR course knobs
- Fixed landing mode functionality from VS to correct FMA reading
- Fixed "LDG LIGHT EXTENDED" ECAM memo only showing when said light is on.
- Fixed landing lights not extending if lights are not on
- Fixed scaling issue on ND when selecting 240nm range.
- Fixed in flight fuel temperature reading below fuel freezing temperature
- Fixed "Stop Rudder Input" test buttons working without power
- Fixed fuel used LCD displays
- Fixed SAT indication on second ECAM display
- Fixed mislabel under Packs 2 in the circuit breaker
- Fixed light switches not making sound with no battery power
- Fixed button next to cockpit door switch on overhead accidently toggling END 2 AI
- Fixed cargo loader missing support from front platform

Edited by Jude Bradley
  • Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

15 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

New version already out 

v1.03

Oh! Thank you! I was still on v 1.01!

Richard

I know, it's hard to keep up! I'd prefer patches rather than full downloads each time though. 

Jude Bradley

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Its a solid aircraft! Can definitely recommend it, even with the steeper price-tag. 

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Dang that looks good, this pandemic has stolen my usual sim budget otherwise I'd already own it.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

I've done more flights with the latest version (1.0.3) and man, this is growing even more on me. Such a lovely aircraft. Trying to fly it "by the book" as much as possible really is a nice experience. Have done both max power take off's and more conservative Flex temp ones where I've had more runway to play with. Feels really solid. If it weren't for the interview of a real world A300 pilot at Airline2sim (i think it was) where the pilot warned about the ludicrous power of the engines I would have thought they were made too over powered in the sim because those max power take off's are downright crazy (with a light load and not that much fuel you'll get 7000 fpm climbs). It is really nice to hand fly. It's quite easy to trim as only small adjustments tend to give you the desired result. Those beefy engines take some time to spool up so when landing on a short runway the palms can get a bit sweaty before the reversers really start braking the aircraft.

Setting auto brakes to "low" seems sufficient for most landings as they are really aggressive (I believe this bird had carbon brakes).

Reading at their forums there seems to be a couple of bugs though. Some have had problems with the aircraft when descending just diving past alt. restrictions. I've never had this happen to me, however. For me this has been bug free so far.

Can't wait for another date with "miss piggy".

Richard

LOL, I know what you mean, this is one addictive a/c. I made the mistake of using max autobrakes (because I could :), and the brake temps went to 500C ! 

I'll try low next time. 

• Like 1

Jude Bradley

I bought it as well however I'm going to view a few YouTube video's beforehand. 🙂

I did notice you can reverse thrust while in the air, no idea if you could do that in the real one,