Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

I Did It!

6 minutes ago, bernhardsen74 said:

Don't look back, look forward 😉

Unless you are the rear gunner on something, in which case, looking back is probably a good idea. 🤣

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, Chock said:

Unless you are the rear gunner on something, in which case, looking back is probably a good idea. 🤣

Without exception to the rule. Truth to be told 😉

Edited by bernhardsen74

Erm... You guys who deleted P3D are aware that the new sim doesn't have these in it, aren't you?

PkCkQn5.png

yqJ2twX.png

Edited by Chock
  • Like 3

Alan Bradbury

Exactly Alan ! I will move to 2020 after A2A will convert at least one of their birds.

Artur 

Did it more then a year ago. With all this realistic simulators in other field made me mad about Flight Sim. Cant wait to get back tho

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

13 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Deleted P3D4 and all addons from my PC.

Congratulations, you must be very proud.

I look forward to many more posts both here and in the P3D forums about your various software installations and uninstallations.

Although...perhaps you should just blog it?

• Upvote 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

11 hours ago, DavidP said:

I reallly, really never understand these affirmations. So you deleted P3D? Big deal, I don't know why anyone would care.

If you truly don't care, then why bother responding to offer your input. I'm sure the OP doesn't care about what you think either.

Anyways I'm on the verge of doing the same. I've already let go of X-Plane, and hopefully soon to delete P3D as well. Both have served me well, but like some, I'm totally ready for the next gen flight sim. I prefer a clean system with only one sim I can dedicate 100% attention to. Just like Apple ditched the floppy drive, ditched the cd/dvd drives, ditched the headphone jack, etc. It's time to move on and let go of the past and embrace the future. And what better way to do that then start from a clean, fresh slate!

Edited by captain420
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

14 hours ago, eslader said:

My P3d is gone, but only because my Windows install destroyed itself and I haven't re-installed yet. I most likely will, even after MSFS comes out. Just haven't had the time or inclination.

I remember when FS5 came out, the new graphics were *awesome* (for the day). A major upgrade from the wireframe uglyfest that was FS4. Might even have been as big of a leap as MSFS is from P3d/FSX. I spent a lot of time in it the first two weeks, but then went back to FS4 for a lot of my simming, because all my stuff was there and FS5 didn't have anything available for it yet.

I fully expect I'll be doing that here, too. After all, PMDG is developing for MSFS, but it's not done yet and I am going to want to fly something complex at least every once in awhile.

I personally thought that the horrible shimmering sea of textured garbage that I was looking at in FS5 was a step backwards from FS4. I would have preferred them to keep those coloured vector graphics, but include a 3D mesh and more objects. At least my eyesight would have been saved....

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

f you truly don't care, then why bother responding to offer your input. I'm sure the OP doesn't care about what you think either.

I’m entitled to my opinion, simple as that. I don't expect anyone to care what I think and it doesn’t bother me.

However, don’t try to silence differing opinions that you don’t like.

There’s too much of that in the world as it is at the moment.

• Upvote 2

David Porrett

12 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

And why they strangely enough think anyone should care that they don't care about the post they hopped on to say they don't care.....

Wrong. I don’t care what anyone thinks.

My post was my opinion, like it or not.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

Just like Apple ditched the floppy drive, ditched the cd/dvd drives, ditched the headphone jack, etc.

Then decided they'd stuffed up and started charging a fortune for 'approved' external drives, then they decided to get rid of the jack socket so you'd have to spend even more money on an approved device, and not really for any advantageous reason, but because their jack phone sockets were rubbish and prone to failure. Not unlike when they decided their 'innovative' single button mouse would be better with two buttons, you know, like PCs had been using for the preceding 20 years.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

16 hours ago, w6kd said:

I listened to some new music on Spotify today, but for some reason that didn't make me feel a need to run down and throw my CD collection into the trash bin...

Especially since today's songs are zeros and ones.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I often wonder if some of the simmers who come here and post ever really achieved a fully loaded P3D v4 or XP 11.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

Sadly most of electronic giants follow those stupid ideas

Yes, and unfortunately they indulge in a lot of disgraceful human rights abuse practices en-route too, including forcing children to work in cobalt mines in the Democratic Republic of Congo and in sweatshop factories in China, in order to produce the latest shiny toys.

Alan Bradbury