Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

Single preview shot of Flightbeam's Denver in the snow

And it looks absolutely stunning!

EwH80mA.jpg

Source (Facebook)

• Like 9

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Very nice.  I was going to wait on this one as it's covered with default scenery but I might change my mind.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

You know, the only thing that spoils the authenticity of that shot is the plane looking so spotless!

• Upvote 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

16 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

You know, the only thing that spoils the authenticity of that shot is the plane looking so spotless!

Same as vehicles. 

I wonder if the snow will melt with engines heat 😛

1 hour ago, 109Sqn said:

Same with the jetways, etc.  Still looks great though.  Will be interesting to see side-by-side shots/videos against the handcrafted KDEN.

i9-10900k * 64GB 3600MHz Ram * RTX 3090 running 3 75" 4k displays smoothly.  

Full 737 MAX enclosed cockpit from FDS

1 hour ago, aleex said:

Same as vehicles. 

I wonder if the snow will melt with engines heat 😛

It doesn't IRL. Trust me.

• Like 2

NAX669.png

1 hour ago, mwilk said:

It doesn't IRL. Trust me.

Well, I don't really expect that to be implemented yet, but it does

Edited by aleex
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sethos said:

And it looks absolutely stunning!

EwH80mA.jpg

Source (Facebook)

Fantastic! We just need a touch of the green coloured de-icing fluid and we are good to go!

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

2 hours ago, aleex said:

Well, I don't really expect that to be implemented yet, 

That looks like it blew the snow away.  I guess it depends on the snow...but sure heat will dissipate it.

Anyway the original shot looks insanely beautiful!

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, aleex said:

Well, I don't really expect that to be implemented yet, but it does

Not really worth arguing about but that's dry snow that was blown by jet blast. 

• Like 1

NAX669.png

It all depends on the conditions, if the snow is heavy it'll melt and if dry it will blow away from the jetblast.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Wow.....avsim never disappoints....a picture of something that looks darn close to real life and we are having a pissing contest about who knows more when it comes to snow on the ground.

This is entertainment at it's finest.

The shot is fantastic!1

• Like 7

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Looks amazing!

With all of these high quality “airliner” airports being announced it’s going to be a bit tortuous waiting for the first third party airliner releases.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU