Sign in to follow this  
Oskar Speer

Compering MSFS and MSF

-Hi! I have carefully compared MSFS 2020 and MS Flight (2012) and found that there are no differences; scenery, texture, sky, weather, A/C, flight dynamic, realism, immersion etc. All parameters are exactly the same. Only the name of the simulator has change and some bird and water improvement has being added. I had high expectations for MSFS 2020 but now I am very disappointed. I will continue to use my faithful Flight Simulator 5.1 and save my money for a pair of  new shoes (for my two feet).

Edited by Oskar Speer
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

your terrible at comparison then, Flight has no real sim features (its an Arcade Game) and no customization allowed At All
but the Biggest Difference is Flight only has Alaska and Hawaii and only a couple of aircraft
i wont even bother talking about the new tech in msfs since i doubt you would understand that if you dont see any diff in these 2 games

Edited by AirWayMan
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bottle said:

Someone’s drunk too much beer.

Or not enough.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

13 minutes ago, Oskar Speer said:

-Hi! I have carefully compared the moon and a Norwegian cheese (from 2012) and found that there are no differences; looks, texture, rim, taste, composition, cheese dynamics, realism, immersion etc. All parameters are exactly the same. Only the name of the cheese has changed and some taste and water improvement has being added. I had high expectations for the moon but now I am very disappointed. I will continue to use my faithful bad tasting cheese and save my money for a pair of  new shoes (for my two feet).

• Like 4

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

57 minutes ago, 2reds2whites said:

I think the original post is a sarcastic ‘send up’ of certain nit-pickers - which seems to have gone over a few heads!

Bingo! We have a winner!

Although ironically enough, MS Flight is kind of fun to mess around with and does stand up quite well to P3D and Xplane, and the Stearman in it is a very good model which flies pretty well. I did a (very lengthy and detailed) comparison of it with one in P3D and one in XPlane in this video, and as you can see if you watch the conclusion, it stands up pretty well considering MS Flight, and that Stearman, is completely free.

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Did someone say ice

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Is that a real post?

50212009798_05287e4bb9_o.jpgpost by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, Oskar Speer said:

save my money for a pair of  new shoes (for my two feet).

Two feet? Fancy lad. 

• Upvote 1

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

Sparks said it all the way - no one believed him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved