Sign in to follow this  
Shayaan Ahmed

ActiveSky for P3D V4 Weather Radar not Working

Good day!

I have recently bought Active Sky for P3D V4, and cannot seem to get my weather radar to work in any aircraft. I have updated my sim (i.e P3DV4.5 HF3) along with all of my aircraft with no luck. In addition, I installed the XGauges for all my aircraft with again no luck. Further more I made sure where I went, the ActiveSky map was showing Red on the map, though nothing on any of my weather radars. I tried to click test in my PMDG 747, with no audible sounds, just the WINDSHEAR warning in the EICAS. Any ideas? 

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Shayaan Ahmed
Spelt Radar Wrong

My weather radar only works in some aircraft.  If you find a solution, please let us know.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Not quite sure what you are saying. Xgauge is not working? A built in radar gauge in the a/c not working? Those are two different issues. In the case of Xgauge you might want to post in the HiFi support forum. If there's a built in,be sure it's compatible with AS. Some use Milviz and Rex and they are not compatible.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hi, I thought that the XGauge was for the inbuilt, however I found out that is not the problem. Basically is was due to the AS3 Beta Installed, along with the old Active Sky. I uninstalled AS3, and reinstalled the normal Active Sky and everyhing now works perfectly.