Sign in to follow this  
vin747

I Wish I hadn't seen this video b4 buying MSFS!!!

Do not watch this video if you are gonna buy MSFS next week.. 

he's landing the 747 into JFK.. agreed that he's on high settings landing into most congested area..

1. but fps was 16 - 22 on final..

2. push back tugs floating around

3. flight model, Autopilot multitude issues

4. United A380 ( i know) that too with boeing winglets.. 

5. plane stuck on ground at 70% throttle after landing 

i know some of it is nitpicking.. but we're just a week away, and will all of this get fixed in the next few days..i doubt it.. 😞

Edited by vin747
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

he's using shadow play (Not OBS) which gives him smooth streaming in all his other videos.. wanted to point that out..

Vinod Kumar

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

57 minutes ago, vin747 said:

Do not watch this video if you are gonna buy MSFS next week.. 

He's playing on build 1.16.13 which has a ton of issue. Preload is now on 1.17.12 build. So asobo has been busy fixing bugs. So I think you should relax for now and wait for the release build. All is good.

Edited by n4gix
Removed unnecessary long quote!
  • Like 26
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

It's fine. I'd rather they get the game out right now with a few bugs than later with slightly less. For a game this big floating parking tugs and such is tame.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

I will say this again, this community is really over dramatic. There is almost "0" software that is bugs free, especially upon launch. Pretty sure Asobo and Microsoft aware of these issues. Relax and enjoy.  

• Like 20

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

InterestingTopics growing, the London Problem, Wrong tree placed on the left side, Don't Buy MSFS!1!! 😂😉

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

I will say this again, this community is really over dramatic. There is almost "0" software that is bugs free, especially upon launch. Pretty sure Asobo and Microsoft aware of these issues. Relax and enjoy.  

Yeah, people have also forgotten all the problems with p3d and XP. 

It is clearly still very much WIP and thats very ok with me. 

Im sure there are refund possibility. 

Edited by zemez
  • Like 3

9900k@5GHz, 32GB@3200 RAM, Strix RTX 2080ti, VKB Gladiator mkii, VKB rudder pedals 

Just now, Nedo68 said:

InterestingTopics growing, the London Problem, Wrong tree placed on the left side, Don't Buy MSFS!1!! 😂😉

Oh yes, it's already starting. Next week will  be epic.

wptjskje81341.png?width=441&format=png&a

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, vin747 said:

a week away, and will all of this get fixed in the next few days..i doubt it.. 😞

P3D is 10 years old with v5, just go and take a look at the P3D forum I dare any of you.

• Like 5

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

Well if your nose is touching the canvas you will never appreciate the whole painting. 

Take a few steps back and look at the whole thing. 

• Like 12

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

8 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

P3D is 10 years old with v5, just go and take a look at the P3D forum I dare any of you.

Indeed, I officially gave up from P3Dv5 and removed it from my system due to its instability and probability of CTD with it on my machine is pretty high and the crazy VRAM issue that was giving me hard time. I ended up with only keeping v4.5 and XP11. 

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Still a big fan of this sim but this video makes me want to wait a few months before buying. That’s all I’m saying. 

• Like 2

Vinod Kumar

That's why I suggest trying it out with Gamepass first before deciding if you want to pay full price.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2