Sign in to follow this  
Dirk98

Sorry, I don't have that frequency

"Clearance delivery, Speedbird 435 radio check" - "Speedbird Four Three FiveSorry, I don't have that frequency. You are loud and clear". What might be the problem here?

Thanks.

Just guessing, the program must have interpreted something said as a request for a frequency it did not have, followed by a radio check.

Dave

11 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Just guessing, the program must have interpreted something said as a request for a frequency it did not have, followed by a radio check.

Dave

This "Sorry, I don't have that frequency" is not unusual in the current version. I heard it in other situations occasionally.

Btw, if I just say "Speedbird Four Three Five radio check" then I'll receive normal "Speedbird Four Three Five You are loud and clear". I'm playing with it, and it's repeatable, every time.

Thanks.

I'll look into it.  

Update:  There is a bug and it will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC
update answer
  • Upvote 1

Now you have me wondering what will happen if I say, "Kenneth, what is the frequency?" Will the voice of Dan Rather come back with, "Sorry, I don't have that frequency" with REM playing in the background?

Wanted to add that I think P2ATC is a great app. Now that XPlane 11.50 beta is pretty stable I plan on getting a RealTraffic license for use with LiveTraffic and integrate them with P2ATC. I was looking for references on putting this all together when I saw this thread title  and just couldn't resist  😌