Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Carenado

3 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

I noticed both of those too. I do find a lot of people for whom English is not their first language often say aircrafts, so I just try to ignore that.

Thanks for giving me a break. I was sick a lot during my last year of school and you miss a bunch of good stuff in the 3rd grade.

• Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

1 hour ago, Richard Sennett said:

And so it it begins there goes the bank account 🙂

Really need to sift where you get your intelligence from.

Alabeo/ Carenado have been quiet - we don't fall for some Wishful Thinking Demi-youtuber trying to post facts - which are so patently NOT.

Don't fret. It'll al be alright. But you're referencing supposed info from an Indian Call Centre guy on his 10 minute break. What the hell does he know?

You're going to get it from Carenado. From the horse's mouth. As soon as they're ready.

Patience, my son. It'll be worth it. And don't listen to cack.

• Like 1

I would love to have Carenado Commander 114 in the new sim.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I would love to have new Carenado aircraft in MFS. I enjoy very much tweaking, tweaking and tweaking and making those already beautiful models come to almost 100% perfection.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino
  • Like 3

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

14 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I would love to have Carenado Commander 114 in the new sim.

I'm sure they'll knock one out when they've got ten minutes to spare.

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Have to admit auto pilot was tough to wrap your head around in various offerings if I remember correctly been quite a while

Rich Sennett

7 minutes ago, Chock said:

Well, we've probably all done that. But this Forum is quite touchy about subject matter so let's leave it there.

They'll do the stuff when they're ready and I'm sure it will be good.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

2 minutes ago, Will Fly For Cheese said:

Gosh. . .they're fast, and they're good.

It's an easy task between another PA-28 and, say, a Seminole PA-34.

(Bet (nothing because I'm skint) the textures will be the best we've seen to date)

Well, if you think their textures are flawless, have a read of the engine switch panels on the left pedestal in their 441 Conquest II. I bet you never knew the thing had an 'overdrive' 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 minutes ago, Chock said:

Reminds me of Tony Hancock as the artist in The Rebel... "I'll just knock out a quick still life before breakfast..."

I've been flying the XP 11 version of the Ovation with GTN 750 and I absolutely love that bird.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

45 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Tough crowd lol  - Hi Ed nice to see you Buddy

Glad to "see" you again, Rich. I remember you taught me how to make repaints out of those beautiful Carenado models, like the Shrike, the Dornier Do-228, and some others just after their release back in 2016.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by edpatino
  • Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers