Sign in to follow this  
corosife

P3D V4.5 So Laggy

Hi...

I have some problems with my sim. I have many read on any lecturer or watch the youtubers about my sim and how to tweaks or overclock to get high FPS on my sim.

Ok, before that, i want to explain my spec:

1. Procie i5 9600K @3,6Ghz

2. VGA RTX 2070 super Work The Frames

3. Mobo Asus rog B365-G

4. Ram 16gb @2666mhz dual channel

5. Monitor Benq RL2455

6. Cooler master hyper 212

Watch on the youtube, many people take the spec for this: i7 4th generation, gtx 1080, 16Gb of ram. What i've to do for fix the FPS on my sim? Thank you so much

I am not a techie, but from what I do know, your computer specs look solid enough to get fairly good performance from P3D. Therefore, I think there may be a problem with the installation. I suggest you go to the P3D forum, www.prepar3d.com and look for information on debugging tips. You will find many suggestions. Among them is to go into your P3D folder and look for "delete generate files". This will allow the program to recreate itself without a total uninstallation. It might, work, it might not, since one size does not fit all. 

Sherm