Sign in to follow this  
TravelRunner404

SimPit Pro 270 FOV 1700

Curious if anyone in here is interested in buying this off me.

Here is the link:

https://www.simpit.co.nz/index.php/online-shop/projection-systems/simpit-270-fov-centurion

I have one that, believe it or not, has never been assembled.  It's all wrapped up in a large storage container.  It's a long story, but was bought as a very thoughtful gift, and I intended to set it up in spare room in my house, but ended up needing the space to help someone out with their living situation.  My enthusiasm for an over the top flight sim waned in that time frame and this has been in storage ever since.  If anyone is interested I'll be happy to take a bunch of photos and see what we can work out for price and shipping.  It's about $1,600 USD+shipping brand new, and I'd be looking for about half that and to cover shipping.

If you are interested give me a shout.  You will need projectors obviously but it does have a lot of potential.  As I said, never assembled and well care for.

Cheers.

..does it require more than one projector, and what will be the most suitable projector ? 

You can use it for 1 to 3 projectors. 3 projectors will give you 280 degree FOV and obviously decreases from there.

The website is helpful on the projector set up, as I have never set it up I am not 100% sure on how well it works with each number. 

I believe ORBX uses one of these at flight sim expo for display.  

.was looking at few youtube, very interesting concept, for the assembly I'll ,probably, will need my Son-In-Law and his construction team, and obviously some room ..lol     

Don't use two PJ's the constant out of focus in the center will drive you nuts.

You'll also need Fly Elise or similar for the warping and blending

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

27%
    $6,935.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now