Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

35 minutes ago, GCBraun said:

Looking good. Hopefully I can get mine shipped before of the inevitable hard-brexit. 🙂

We could always go back to smuggling😉, but I hope it won't come to that.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

😁 Contraband USB controllers to Europe!!

Currently all pre orders should be shipped before Brexit, hard or otherwise. Thanks for the flattering comments, I tried to keep the design as neat and compact as possible to allow maximum movement in the minimum size.

Chris

• Like 4

Hi Chris,

Do we get an email notification when our order has left your premises and one from UPS for tracking purposes?

UPDATE: Just had an email from UPS advising delivery tomorrow. 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks for the update Ray, was just about to reply.

This is mirroring facebook as I was asked to show a pic of the boxes.

Keep an eye out for one of these....
If you have paid for your order then line up and wait!
Everyone else, hold short and standby.
You will get your email inviting you to complete your purchase as soon as we can manage it.

122226657_672505086718263_88426637587671

• Like 1

Thanks Chris,

I guess mine must have been in the picture because I have also received a email from UPS that says that it will be delivered on Wednesday 10/21/2020.

Bill

Edited by sparker256

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

I'm still eagerly waiting for the payment email. I ordered really early on preorder day so hopefully I can get one from the first batch.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

YAY the UPS man has just been, time to unbox 😄😄

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

8 minutes ago, jon b said:

YAY the UPS man has just been, time to unbox 😄😄

Lucky bugger! My delivery is scheduled for later in the day.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

A world first then !! 

my UPS  email just said by end of day. Luckily the dog wasn’t out in the garden as he  sometimes chases delivery men away.

Hang in there Ray, it can’t be too much longer 😄

• Upvote 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

3 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

I'm feeling the pressure here!

World first yoke in the wild, you have no idea how nerve wracking this is!! 😬

Given it’s in the capable hands of a real-world pilot who has already trialled it you can rest easy.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I’m glad UPS turned up Ray, nice Looking  throttle stand , is that custom made?

787 captain.  

Yes Jon. A clever chap who attended our monthly flight sim meetings had two so sold me one of them. £100 including the two quadrants which was very reasonable.

The box holding the quadrants can be purchased here. It means the levers are at a much better angle than if it’s just clamped to the desk.

https://realflightshop.com/en/hardware/throttle/product/362-quadrant-box-for-saitek-throttle-quadrant-dual-throttles

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Glad you guys have got your yokes. Funnily enough, I was going to ask about that throttle pedestal too! Looks the business.👍

Could one of you please tell me the 'height' of the clamp unit? Distance from top to bottom of the C part and total length of the screw (including the grip). It's obviously going to be too big for the average computer desk with a keyboard drawer, but I do have an option of using an older secondary computer desk and leaving it's keyboard drawer off. 

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)