Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Hi Bob sorry for the delay. As quoted by ark, you will not be charged before shipping is ready. You can also cancel by letting us know by email.

How are things looking for a late September order?  I expected significant delays, and I knew the original 6 week estimate was wishful thinking... but here we are 6 months later.    I could have made alternative plans.   My old Saitek Yoke is no longer functional and I haven't done any simming for almost 2 months because of it. I've had my finger on the trigger on a Yoko+, but I kept telling myself, just a few more weeks, and the Fulcrum Yoke will be here.

Chris... be honest.. is this going to happen?  I need to know.    

• Like 1

Hi Dan

I appreciate your frustration, all estimates went out of the window and we have been severely impacted by the whole covid situation. In fact we were impacted by it before a lot of the west (original launch was due for Christmas 2019!!) because the original electronics were sourced from China and this led to the change to UK based suppliers which actually makes me much happier.

I'm not in the habit of looking up people's position because I'd end up doing nothing but supplying updates but looking at your order from 26th sept, you should be getting an email in the next 7 days. While we are in pre order shipping will take place within 10 days of payment clearing. Normally we would work on 24 hour dispatch with off the shelf stock.

2 hours ago, danwood said:

Chris... be honest.. is this going to happen?  I need to know.    

Thank you for your patience and support all this time, you and everyone else! It really is appreciated and I do understand how frustrating it is waiting for this. It is going to happen, hang in there!

Chris

I'm hoping, based on the above, and that I'm 6 weeks further behind in registering interest, I will possibly have a yoke in my hands in 8 to 9 weeks time.

@tutmeister, I don't want to pin you to a timeline for all the reasons you gave, but can you say, off the top of your head, if the flow of pre-order registrations has been steady or have you had peaks and troughs from one week to another? 

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

@109Sqn Definitely peaks and troughs but with each week, numbers out increases so people near the end of the list will not have had to wait quite as long as people of were first.

• Like 1

Thanks for the fast response and the reason for optimism.😊

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Chris,

Sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you have a general idea when my yoke will be ready. I preordered in mid january and around that time you said my yoke would be ready in march. I understand that most of the current situation is out of control.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:16 PM, aviatoralb said:

Chris,

Sorry to bother you but i was wondering if you have a general idea when my yoke will be ready. I preordered in mid january and around that time you said my yoke would be ready in march. I understand that most of the current situation is out of control.

Thanks

Sorry I missed your post, I'd estimate another couple of weeks and you should get an email.

Chris

On 3/5/2021 at 12:27 PM, tutmeister said:

...looking at your order from 26th sept, you should be getting an email in the next 7 days.

Day 8 of 7... no email yet 😒

Edited by danwood

1 hour ago, danwood said:

Email received!  It's HAPPENING!!  😀 

Likewise, got my order in.👍 Who'll get theirs first?😁

Congrats, ordered mine in January, so hoping to hear something within a month maybe, will still end up receiving this before a certain unnamed throttle quadrant ordered in August!

1 hour ago, philaldred said:

a certain unnamed throttle quadrant ordered in August

Funny bone?

Home Alone?

Slide trombone?

Microphone?

Monochrome?

🤔

At this rate, Chris will have his planned quadrant on the market!😊

37 minutes ago, 109Sqn said:

Funny bone

🤔

At this rate, Chris will have his planned quadrant on the market!😊

Probably the closest to it 😂 

Just a shame he hasn't released any info on it otherwise I'd probably consider cancelling the 'funny bone' order

• Like 1