Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Same here, I preordered in September 13 and sent an email in November with no response. 

John 

Here's to hoping for positive production news. I've had eyes on my email inbox since I pre-ordered as I will be excited to get my hands on one. It's has been awhile since I have been pumped for a new piece of tech. 👍

Edited by Bobby Nix

Hi guys @Bobby Nix @Diverse , been in the office today to check up on things for this week. Production is finalising the last batch of customers who paid.

After that there will be a period of a few weeks where we will have a only few going out  as we wait for more stock. The extended delay is due to the processor we use on our boards being out of stock at every electronics supplier until January 2023. This is the downside of using a proven chip that is used everywhere.

The upside is we have an alternative that is exactly the same spec but with a different pin layout. This means that we are still ok but we have had to redesign the control board with the new chip and then have them manufactured. These are currently being made now.

I feel like I am constantly saying this but another 3-4 weeks I'm afraid from where you are in the list. @KD8K I can't see you in the pre orders, dont worry though, what email address did you use? You can reply in pm here or email enquiries@fulcrumsim.com

Chris

Hey Chris!  

It's been a few more weeks.  Anything new on the production/redevelopment front?  I created an account to get in the conversation.  I preordered a little over a month ago.  Just curious. (actually preordered 6 or 7 weeks ago but never got a confirmation email from that attempt, so I tried again with success with a different email address)

Thanks!

jb

Hi Chris, 

Same for me. I pre-ordered about 6 weeks ago but haven't heard anything (no email).  Would be great to have an update on my order/production status. 

Many thanks, 

Ross 

Hi all,

Sorry for the radio silence, there aren't that many of us and it is down to me to deal with social media etc as well as having to make the big decisions. 😬

We have just received a big batch of bearing rails that are not up to standard, they are too stiff in movement which goes against the whole purpose of this yoke. We are currently looking at a way forward without too much delay because we need to keep producing. I will give another update once we solve this problem. Unfortunately nobody else seems to work over the weekend so I'm not sure I will get an answer soon! This is extra annoying because the rest of the stuff is piling up and looks great.

Chris

Update:  I got an invitation to convert my pre-order to a purchase last night, so I should have a yoke soon!  I guess the bearing issue Chris mentioned was resolved, or I got lucky and got one of the last good batch.  

FYI - the email came to the address I preordered from right around New Year's Day.  I never received a preorder confirmation on that address, but they did get it, I guess!

Great news, I can't wait!

jb

hi chris, My pre-order has been out for a few days. impatiently waiting for your message. When will your other products, throttle and other yokes, be released? Kind regards wolfgang

On 3/19/2022 at 9:11 PM, stangenberg said:

hi chris, is there any news on the pre-order production chain? Kind regards wolfgang

Sorry for the delay in responding, we are trying to improve our response times though. I will know more in a few days but we are trying to increase output.

Chris