Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Thanks for the information, it helped a lot. So it seems like normal order to shipping time is a little more than a month.

On 4/15/2022 at 6:24 AM, Arendelle said:

I fear bothering Chris with emails enquiring about the dates will take up his time and further slows down the production… Maybe it is better for us customers to help each other.
Like Virpil has an entire forum post of records posted by customers, tracking their date of purchase, products purchased, location, carrier, date of dispatch and delivery.

On 4/16/2022 at 1:38 PM, stangenberg said:

hi i am interested in how many employees does the company have? I fear the worst when you look at the waiting times here. it's a shame when you have a good product and sales don't keep up or there's almost no support. I hope everything will be fine and get well soon. wolfgang

Emails don't take up too  much time, feel free to use the enquiries email.

The problem at the moment is still supply chain issues. We now have stocks of circuit boards and sensors but are waiting on our packaging. Apparently there is a cardboard supply issue and also polystyrene problems! If it is not one thing it is something else, we will get there though!

Chris

Hi Chris,

Even here in NZ there are packaging issues.

My wife used to work for a company that has high priority (food stuffs) for cardboard packing as well and she was still struggling to get it supplied.

Just keep us in the loop is all I ask.

Mine has arrived, very securely packed. Now to finish the build of the computer room before I get it up and running! 

3 hours ago, Delta558 said:

Mine has arrived, very securely packed. Now to finish the build of the computer room before I get it up and running! 

Did you receive a shipping confirmation/tracking number, or did it just arrive?

Also, where, roughly, on the planet are you located?

thanks!

UK based. Had an email from the delivery company on Friday saying it was out for delivery, so just the weekend as notice! 

how was it with you? have you been informed whether the product has been sent or whether it has arrived at customs? on April 24th ordered and to this day no message as to whether it has already been produced or sent. so I'm starting to think about it, the money was transferred immediately and I didn't feel anything. nothing like this has happened to me to this day. I'll take a look at this for a short time and then I'll react. Kind regards wolfgang

Hi all, I’m concerned that you are not getting notified when it ships. I will raise this with our web developer tomorrow morning. Our website is supposed to integrate with ups and you should be sent a tracking number. It seems like that isn’t happening.

Chris 

4 hours ago, stangenberg said:

how was it with you? have you been informed whether the product has been sent or whether it has arrived at customs? on April 24th ordered and to this day no message as to whether it has already been produced or sent. so I'm starting to think about it, the money was transferred immediately and I didn't feel anything. nothing like this has happened to me to this day. I'll take a look at this for a short time and then I'll react. Kind regards wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang can you email us and I will get you a tracking number. Enquiries@fulcrumsim.com

Hi Chris, I’ll confirm - I received no notice or tracking number before my yoke arrived on May 9