Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

On 5/11/2023 at 10:24 PM, regis9 said:

I do hope some communication is forthcoming.  The yoke looks great but I’ve tried both on this forum and by email to get a rough estimate of delivery time.  Between the lack of estimate and extended radio silence there’s no way I’d put money on a new yoke anytime soon.  I appreciate being a one man show but this is a bit extreme.  Are they shipping any at this time?

I agree, sorry this is a poor showing. While we are not entirely a one man band we are small and I am down a member of staff too. We are shipping and trying to catch up. Again, sorry for the very long delays.

Chris

Chris, my old dad used to say "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined" If you make fantastic gear, you brought it on yourself. No sympathy. 😂

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Hi, 

I've ordered a yoke about 2 weeks ago and sent an email for a status update. I do not have received a reply yet so I thought I try here.

I think, based on other messages, that the delivery time will be too long for me. Therefore I'd like to ask if it is possible to refund my order. 

Thank you,

Roeland, order no 3133.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:33 PM, tutmeister said:

Moritz, we have sent an email. To you all, apologies, we are very frustrated that we cannot get them out fast enough. We are now waiting on some controls boards due to delays at the manufacturer with machines breaking down, staff shortages and components not being ready. I have had word that they are sending what they have ready with more to follow. Thank you for your ongoing patience, I appreciate it hugely as a small business owner.

Chris

I don't think it's necessarily the shipping delays that cause the frustration , it's the clear lack of communication. You are a small team, that is understood, but not replying to emails and letting customers know the situation with their orders is poor.

I'd love to order one of these but I won't until either your communication improves or your shipping times are reduced significantly. It only takes a few moments to email someone letting them know what is going on.

Regards

On 5/16/2023 at 11:02 AM, rsijbring said:

Hi, 

I've ordered a yoke about 2 weeks ago and sent an email for a status update. I do not have received a reply yet so I thought I try here.

I think, based on other messages, that the delivery time will be too long for me. Therefore I'd like to ask if it is possible to refund my order. 

Thank you,

Roeland, order no 3133.

Hi Roeland,

Apologies, you should have an email from us now.

Chris

Hi Chris. Order no 3149. What's the ETA on my order? 🙂

Thanks

Edited by MistaX

11 hours ago, billium01 said:

Wrote Chris an email about my order. It bounced back "postmaster failed to deliver".  

Hm, mine was delivered fine. No response though.

Since I ordered the fulcrum yoke over 5 months ago, on 1/08/23, the only correspondence, after numerous emails and instant messages Is this. 

"Hi, sorry for the delay, I will get you an email response tomorrow. Don't worry though everything is ok."

I never received an email. 

I've already paid $576.76. order number 3010. I can't wait any longer. I need a date. Is it a month from now? Is it a year from now?  I've been very patient. Chris, what is going on? Bill

PS trying to land with a keyboard sucks! 

Edited by billium01
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, billium01 said:

Since I ordered the fulcrum yoke over 5 months ago, on 1/08/23, the only correspondence, after numerous emails and instant messages Is this. 

5 months? This is clearly differs from what is said on the website "Orders placed now will be included in the next batch of yokes and will be ready to ship around 4 weeks from ordering."

And assuming the order numbers go in order, there are 139 orders between yours and mine.

I wish I'd visited the forum before ordering 😕

• Like 1

Hi Chris, I'm sorry I'd to request a refund. Order number 3010. If I don't hear anything from you I have to call Visa. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 5:47 AM, billium01 said:

Wrote Chris an email about my order. It bounced back "postmaster failed to deliver".  

This is a contact address on the website… enquiries@www.fulcrumsim.com

Have you used that one?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

This is a contact address on the website… enquiries@www.fulcrumsim.com

Have you used that one?

Yes I have used that address several times. I was wrong about how many correspondence we've had. He wrote this back on Feb 9th

Hi Bill,

Apologies for the long delays, we are hoping to get this batch out this week. We are awaiting delivery of some more sensors and then it will be on its way.

Thanks for your custom and continued patience!

Kind regards

I think that plus the other one is it. 

People would agree to wait but this lack of communication is weird to say the least.

It doesn't take too much time to reply to an email, and it even takes less to make an announcement on the forum. 

• Like 1

This does NOT look good. Sphincter alert!

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on smtp.hosts.co.uk.

The message identifier is:     1q4htQ-0000Fw-8j
The date of the message is:    Thu, 1 Jun 2023 13:59:03 +0100
The subject of the message is: Sitrep throttle

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

enquiries@www.fulcrumsim.com
    host www.fulcrumsim.com [104.21.35.190]

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.