Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Hi all

Please see our news page or social media posts too but here is a cut and paste from the pre-order page:

https://www.fulcrumsim.com/pre-orders-opening-17-08-2020/

The fulcrum One yoke is now undergoing final consumer certification (CE, FCC, BS etc) and will be ready to start shipping within the next 4 weeks (Shipping should start around the middle of September 2020).

Due to the ongoing Corona virus restrictions that are in place in the UK and the knock on effects of the full lock-down earlier this year, there are still delays with our suppliers and with the official consumer testing certification. This means that when we start shipping products there will be a smaller number than usual. Production will ramp up in the weeks and months after launch as the Yoke will normally be carried in stock ready to be dispatched immediately.

Because of this we are implementing a pre-order system where people can register their intent to buy and we will fulfill orders in the order that they were placed. Anyone who registers on here will be contacted prior to shipping to complete payment via paypal or alternatively via credit or debit card.

This means that your yoke will not necessarily get shipped by September, depending on your position on the list, but you will get notice before hand when you are contacted for payment.

You will not be asked for payment until your Fulcrum One is ready to ship.

• Like 5

Do you know what time the pre-order would be open?

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

Great news, except for my bank account. I am eager to replace my aging CH Yoke with a proper one.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

By any chance you have an estimate of how much the shipping charges are going to be for the USA?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Can you give me a state? Or email your enquiry from our website with your address and we will get back to you.

I will email you thru your website. Thank you.

I have been using the new Microsoft Flight Simulator and using many of the planes included.

It will be nice when I can use it with my new Fulcrum One Yoke instead of my old Saitek Pro Flight yoke.

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

Hi Chris.

I have one on preorder.

I also ordered a Honeycomb Bravo throttle and ordered a MFG Crosswind V2 - graphite rudder pedals from Milan.

It seems for the pricepoint these should work well together in MSFS 2020 and X-plane11 and last a long time. I am a pilot with about 2150 hours in my Davis DA-2A homebuilt airplane before selling it to a chap in the UK in 1989.

I needed the hardware to feel as close to the real thing as possible but not go overboard on the price. 

Reading all the posts in a few forums got me to this point so I hope I made the right choice in equipment.

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

I've just pre-ordered, then it occurred to me that I don't know how deep the main case is. If it's more than 4" high I'll have to pass.

Please tell me it's 3¾" high. 🙂

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

3 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Well I can say that you definitely did with the yoke!

Thanks Chris I feel pretty good about that too:-)

I ordered the Honeycomb bravo throttle for its flexability and availability. I also ordered the MFG Crosswind V2  for its availability and quality.

At least this will give me a solid base to work from in building my sim for MSFS2020 & Xplane 11.

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

45 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I've just pre-ordered, then it occurred to me that I don't know how deep the main case is. If it's more than 4" high I'll have to pass.

You are good! 3.62" H x 8.27"W x 14.29"L

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

Yes Ron you are ok with that. As has been pointed out it is 99mm or 3.9" when clamped down - including the rubber feet which are super grippy, but if you really needed to you could remove them and it is only 92mm or 3.62".