Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Hi all. Pretty frustrating with all this waiting around! The first yokes will start shipping at the back end of next week or early the week after. Prior to shipping you will be contacted for payment. The yoke will then ship a day, or two at the most after payment. When they start shipping, if you haven't got an email asking for payment then don't panic! We just haven't got to you in the queue yet. I really wish things would go faster as it is extremely frustrating.

Thank you again for your patience and support.

Chris

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Chris

I am sure everyone wants you to get it right on the first batch so if it take a little bit longer so be it.

I am sure you have everything in control and we will see our yokes soon.

Edward

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

41 minutes ago, edvb said:

Chris

I am sure everyone wants you to get it right on the first batch so if it take a little bit longer so be it.

I am sure you have everything in control and we will see our yokes soon.

Edward

Thanks Edward, that is exactly it, we could start swapping components for cheaper readily available ones but the parts we specced were chosen for a reason and I wasn't willing to change them just to get some yokes out of the door. Anyway, end is in sight! Hardly an end though,just the start of a long line of pre orders to deliver and then on to our new products!

Chris

• Like 1

Thanks Chris

Being a pilot and having 2151 or so hours on my homebuilt in ten years before selling gives me perspective on what I want my controls to feel like.

I flew mostly stick but your yoke will give me the best of both worlds on the airplanes I want to fly.

It is all about smooth control that I am after. I agree you need that extra length of elevator travel to make it real!! 

Since you do not make rudder pedals I got a set of MFG Crosswind V3 set up for a damper.

After installing that with the damper and trying it out made a world of difference in how close it feels compared to a real aircraft after doing a bunch of adjustments.

You are in that high end league and am so glad I found out about you through Ray P. that I never met but trust his instincts🙂

Edited by edvb
Spelling
  • Like 1

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

edvb,

I also have the MFG Crosswind and wondered if you have a link to this damper mod so I can take a look.

Thanks Bill

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

11 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Thanks Edward, that is exactly it, we could start swapping components for cheaper readily available ones but the parts we specced were chosen for a reason and I wasn't willing to change them just to get some yokes out of the door. Anyway, end is in sight! Hardly an end though,just the start of a long line of pre orders to deliver and then on to our new products!

Chris

I'm glad to hear this commitment to quality Chris. Besides the top yoke specs it was the main reason I put my pre-order without second thought. Your dedication to no compromises at an affordable price is an unbeatable combination and its for sure that the long wait will be paid off for both you and your customers soon. Can't wait to get mine : ) 

Edited by ComSimPilot

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Here you go Bill. Now back to the discussion.

Edited by edvb

13 hours ago, tutmeister said:

... and then on to our new products!

Chris

Oh goody! I wonder what that might be. 😁 Hint, my Saitek throttle quadrants are adequate but no more.

@edvb, I'm sure you'll love the Fulcrum One. I'm very fussy what I recommend. 👍

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Any yokes shipped yet?

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Patiently waiting for my email so we can move forward with payment and then shipment.

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

Well shipping was supposed to start yesterday but we were let down on a delivery of the last part needed to get these moving.

I'm told it will arrive tomorrow at which point shipping will start and we will put out an update on various media. However, as I have always made clear, the throughput at the moment will not be at our capacity due to components only being available in smaller numbers, so it will take a while to catch up with the pre-order list.

All I can ask is that you wait for your email requesting payment.

As things stand right now, nearly all pre-orders will be shipped by the end of November and we should then be carrying the yoke as an off the shelf item. So depending on when you place your order, you will get an email sometime between the end of this week and the end of November.

Thank you all again for your support and interest in this yoke. It is hugely appreciated.

Regards

Chris

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sparker256 said:

Patiently waiting for my email so we can move forward with payment and then shipment.

No. You are not waiting patiently. I can tell by the incessant drumming of your fingers on your desk!

I've got my eye on you. 😎

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:28 AM, tutmeister said:

As things stand right now, nearly all pre-orders will be shipped by the end of November and we should then be carrying the yoke as an off the shelf item.

All in good time. 2020 is a year for patience that is for sure.

A question more out of curiosity more than anything else, have you ever looked into what would be involved in a FFB version of these (either as a new product or as an addon mod for this current one).

4 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

A question more out of curiosity more than anything else, have you ever looked into what would be involved in a FFB version of these (either as a new product or as an addon mod for this current one).

Let's first have a good quadrant. From what i've read about FFB yokes, it needs an expert to exactly configure the FFB effects for each aircraft you want to fly if you want realism, otherwise it's just an expensive gimmick.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Chris,

I am curious what is the last part needed to get these moving?

Still patiently waiting Bill