Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

On 9/26/2020 at 9:35 PM, edvb said:

Thanks Chris

Being a pilot and having 2151 or so hours on my homebuilt in ten years before selling gives me perspective on what I want my controls to feel like.

I flew mostly stick but your yoke will give me the best of both worlds on the airplanes I want to fly.

It is all about smooth control that I am after. I agree you need that extra length of elevator travel to make it real!! 

Since you do not make rudder pedals I got a set of MFG Crosswind V3 set up for a damper.

After installing that with the damper and trying it out made a world of difference in how close it feels compared to a real aircraft after doing a bunch of adjustments.

You are in that high end league and am so glad I found out about you through Ray P. that I never met but trust his instincts🙂

Found out about this through Ray P. too. 

Robin

Any news? Have the first yokes been dispatched? 

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

I received an email this afternoon inviting me to order the Fulcrum One yoke. Order placed and it should be arriving tomorrow.

If it wasn't for this pandemic I would have driven up to Lancashire and picked it up myself.

Well done Chris. The last 12 months must have been very stressful for you. Nice to get orders shipping and some dosh coming in! 😃

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Evening Ray,

I’ve also just ordered a fulcrum.
I think I read on the order page that orders are to be dispatched the next working day after payment is received, which for our case will be Monday. 
The order page gave me an estimated delivery of the 20th, (Tuesday ) so that would tie up.

i just thought I’d mention it as I know you’ll be pacing up and down all day tomorrow waiting for the UPS man to turn up. I hope you’re right and They do turn up tomorrow, but I think it will be Tuesday, looking forward to it.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Hi all

Sorry to say that shipments will not get collected from here by UPS until Monday.

Yes it is a relief to start them shipping, I was considering opening up for collections but the workshop is not really retail ready (it wont have a show room for quite a while) and now Lancashire is in Tier 3 Lockdown so it is postage only I'm afraid.

Chris

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

now Lancashire is in Tier 3 Lockdown

And now  you can’t even go to the pub on release day to celebrate the fruits of your labour ☹️

Well done Chris, I hope all goes well.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

@jon b, I see Chris has confirmed delivery will be early next week. Not a problem. I had visions of the van turning up just as Everton v Liverpool kicked off! 🤣

We've both been impressed with the yoke. Really looking forward to it making me a better pilot. 😉 It will be a close match for your B787 yoke.

@tutmeister, not a problem Chris. Get the beers in and celebrate the start of what I hope is a successful business for you. 👍🍺🍻

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Great to see the yokes finally shipping, looking forward to getting my hands on it! 

Wonder how far down the pre-order queue I am? @tutmeister

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Hi Chris,

That's good news. I'm sure you are glad to be able to start shipping!
I am eagerly awaiting that invite too.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Hi Chris

I also got notice from you ! 

can you show some photos of ready yokes to shipment please ??? 😍

I just can`t wait 😍😍

brds 

Martin

I got my notice yesterday and after resolving a small issue on the order page where it wanted to charge me VAT all is good now.

I think my issue was that I had not clicked on the check the shipping costs button because after that the VAT charges were removed.

Very much looking forward to being able to replace my Saitek yoke and pair the Fulcrum yoke with my MFG Crosswinds pedals.

Bill

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

Just put an update on facebook but for those that don't use it, here it is.

No such thing as weekends right now, had plenty of time sitting around waiting already!
As you may have heard, shipping has started!
Here is another line of yokes that have just had their QA inspection. This involves checking every single nut and bolt for tightness, checking the yoke for smoothness in movement, connecting to a PC and checking all the buttons and checking the axis calibration.
Only then do the tops go on and they are boxed up ready for shipping. I know it is frustrating waiting but we are going as fast as we can. There are still covid restrictions that are limiting throughput but we will get there. Thanks again for your patience and support!
121967328_671113773524061_41386602674913

• Like 6

Hi Chris,

I see that now we can see inside the yoke.

Thanks Bill

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

That's what I would call a good looking parade. They look as they are built to last a lifetime, insides looks well organised and clean too.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Looking good. Hopefully I can get mine shipped before of the inevitable hard-brexit. 🙂

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus