Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Thanks. Where the heck is that information? I trawled all over the website and watched the video. I couldn't find it!

Anyway, all good. Now where the bloody hell is my yoke!? 😁

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

11 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Thanks. Where the heck is that information? I trawled all over the website and watched the video. I couldn't find it!

Anyway, all good. Now where the bloody hell is my yoke!? 😁

The dimensions are shown in one of the scrolling images on this link...

https://www.fulcrumsim.com/products/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

11 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Anyway, all good. Now where the bloody hell is my yoke!? 

Actually I saw your order come in and thought that's nice of him.

Unfortunately it's at the back of the queue and there is a company policy that keeps orders from people called Ron at the back of the queue unless they make a 200% payment. It seems unfair but thems the rules.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tutmeister said:

Unfortunately it's at the back of the queue and there is a company policy that keeps orders from people called Ron at the back of the queue unless they make a 200% payment. It seems unfair but thems the rules.

Stupid rule, if you ask me. Still, it's your business and if you want to fail...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

The dimensions are shown in one of the scrolling images on this link...

https://www.fulcrumsim.com/products/

Hah! I didn't realise the top image was a slide show. I'm a busy man, I don't have time to watch slide shows. 🤠

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Fortunately, unlike some others perhaps, I won't have to change my name!  😉

It would be helpful to a couple of us if you could you please estimate the yoke shipping charges to USA zip codes 80919 and 78023.

Thx.

Al

Edited by ark

16 hours ago, ark said:

It would be helpful to a couple of us if you could you please estimate the yoke shipping charges to USA zip codes 80919 and 78023.

Hi Al, currently UPS are charging £72 to either of those locations. Not cheap but the box is large (61cm x 27cm x 29cm) and it weighs 8Kg. It is tracked and insured and will take 3 days to get there.

Regards

Would that price be for a one off delivery? I think you can get far better rates by having a contract or some such with them. You know, You can have ALL my business for so 'n' so rate.

Or I could go to DHL/DFS/any number of carriers.

Ron that is with contract. Shipping a box that size, weight and value is not cheap. It is the insurance and tracking that bumps up the price on international deliveries. If i removed the insurance and tracking services then it would be in line with what you find on the many compare sites that you can find. Fear not, it is no where near that price for UK deliveries!

Chris

2 hours ago, tutmeister said:

Hi Al, currently UPS are charging £72 to either of those locations. Not cheap but the box is large (61cm x 27cm x 29cm) and it weighs 8Kg. It is tracked and insured and will take 3 days to get there.

Regards

Chris,

We appreciate the info -- thanks.

Al

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

Ron that is with contract.

Blimey! 😵 Seems like only 60 years ago it was £5

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

Fear not, it is no where near that price for UK deliveries!

I wasn't concerned about me, it's those poor Americans I feel for. 🤠

1 hour ago, ark said:

It is tracked and insured and will take 3 days to get there.

Does the shipping cost drop much if it took a week to 10 days or so to get to the US, but still was tracked and insured?

Thx,

Al

Edited by ark

What you lose on shipping you probably gain on the GBP/USD exchange rate. Imagine if there were 2 Dollars to a Pound! 😉

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I think I need to get this just for the long Pitch travel. I currently have the Cessna (Saitek) Yoke that gives me the 180 degree aileron turn. But not the realistic long pitch like in a real aircraft. The $ to Brit Lb is pretty decent too.

I am so tempted. The thing is I already have 3 other yokes that's in the dust bin. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter