Sign in to follow this  
atlflyer

Those who have it, please a video of the AI!

have seen very little of this! Since I likely have about 24 hours before its downloaded and flyable, can someone post up a video with AI traffic? 

brace yourself

MSFS Alpha tester on W10 Pro x64. Hardware: AMD 5900X 12 core CPU. Cooler Master ML360R AIO, Asus X570-E mobo, Asus Strix 3090 24GB gfx card, G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 RAM, Samsung 970 250GB SSD (OS), Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 pcie-4 NVMe SSD (MSFS install). EVGA 850w Gold cert PSU, CUK Continuum full ATX tower.  43" Sceptre 4K display. VR: HP Reverb G2.

As I understand it, AI Traffic is still (a) a work-in-progress based on Asobo's feedback charts, and (b) one of the larger FPS inhibitors so far.

14 minutes ago, RobotRock said:

As I understand it, AI Traffic is still (a) a work-in-progress based on Asobo's feedback charts, and (b) one of the larger FPS inhibitors so far.

yeah I have heard that! I dont care if I have to keep it at 10% as long as there is some traffic....

If you play on Multiplayer, can you still see the MP players without seeing the live AI traffic? 

8 minutes ago, atlflyer said:

yeah I have heard that! I dont care if I have to keep it at 10% as long as there is some traffic....

If you play on Multiplayer, can you still see the MP players without seeing the live AI traffic? 

You have three options to pick between: AI Traffic, Real-Time, and Multiplayer.

1 minute ago, RobotRock said:

You have three options to pick between: AI Traffic, Real-Time, and Multiplayer.

can you do AI and MP at same time? Seems like it would be strange if I had 10% AI settings and someone else had 50% and we were both in MP. 

It’s a lot more than 10% of real traffic present. They still need to add more models and liveries are mostly coming later. 

It’s the best out of the box AI to ever exist in a sim and it’s not even close. The possibilities are exciting.

19 minutes ago, bonchie said:

It’s a lot more than 10% of real traffic present. They still need to add more models and liveries are mostly coming later. 

It’s the best out of the box AI to ever exist in a sim and it’s not even close. The possibilities are exciting.

I just meant if I set the AI to 10% can I still also connect with MP and see the MP aircraft as well? 

3 minutes ago, atlflyer said:

I just meant if I set the AI to 10% can I still also connect with MP and see the MP aircraft as well? 

I uninstalled the beta, but I think live traffic is simply live traffic. I think the slider is only for offline traffic.

But do not quote me on that. Not long to wait now anyway.

8 minutes ago, bonchie said:

I uninstalled the beta, but I think live traffic is simply live traffic. I think the slider is only for offline traffic.

But do not quote me on that. Not long to wait now anyway.

true true...just curious since a lot have it installing...a good way to pass the day for me and read all the insights! 

I was so afraid of the AI not being fully ready yet. I understand the reason why but it's the most important thing to me when a new sim becomes available. I hope we get aigm oci and super traffic board sometime soon otherwise watching default planes will take some getting used to. Can anyone say if you can still follow an ai plane like you could do in P3D? 

Not a video, but it looks like United was one of the airlines that responded to the request from Asobo/MSFT to include their livery...

QAJf0ET.jpg

Though that's a very ambiguous model. Something between a 763 and an A330...

Edited by cwburnett
  • Like 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

5 minutes ago, cwburnett said:

Not a video, but it looks like United was one of the airlines that responded to the request from Asobo/MSFT to include their livery...

Though that's a very ambiguous model. Something between a 763 and an A330...

Please don't assume the manufacturer it identifies with.  😆

• Like 1

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)