Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

Nvidia's latest driver available, it's MFS 'Game Ready'

Game Ready Drivers bring you support for the latest games, giving you an optimized experience with the smoothest and most responsive gameplay possible. Included in our latest release is support for:

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Take to the skies and experience the joy of flight in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Travel the world in amazing detail with over 37 thousand airports, 2 million cities, 1.5 billion buildings, real mountains, roads, trees, rivers, animals, traffic, and more. And hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft, from light planes to commercial jets, with an experience that scales to your level with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklists.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/microsoft-flight-simulator-game-ready-driver/

Direct link: https://uk.download.nvidia.com/Windows/452.06/452.06-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 8

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

what driver version? The last version I have 451.67...thats the last game ready WHQL driver on the Geforce website and its a month old. 

1 minute ago, atlflyer said:

what driver version? The last version I have 451.67...thats the last game ready WHQL driver on the Geforce website and its a month old. 

It's 452.06, you can find a download link in the original post. It's not up on GeForce Experience either.

4 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

It's 452.06, you can find a download link in the original post. It's not up on GeForce Experience either.

well it might help if I read the whole post LOL. Does this cover 1080 TIs too?? Just curious if theres a difference between drivers for 10 series and 2080s? 

1 minute ago, atlflyer said:

well it might help if I read the whole post LOL. Does this cover 1080 TIs too?? Just curious if theres a difference between drivers for 10 series and 2080s? 

Yes, support goes quite a way back, including the 10xx series. Same drivers for both cards. 

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

4 minutes ago, atlflyer said:

Every GPU from the Kepler architecture (GeForce 600/700 series) and onward is supported as of now.

Just now, ChaoticBeauty said:

Every GPU from the Kepler architecture (GeForce 600/700 series) and onward is supported as of now.

thanks all! I will wait and see how performance is with this new driver before I install it. 🙂

Does this new driver also support the GTX 1660 Super?  I checked the NVidia website and did a manual search for the drive for the GTX 1660 Super driver but the search came up with the 451.67 driver and not this 452.06 driver.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 minute ago, abrams_tank said:

Does this new driver also support the GTX 1660 Super?  I checked the NVidia website and did a manual search for the drive for the GTX 1660 Super driver but the search came up with the 451.67 driver and not this 452.06 driver.

Yes, the 1660 is supported.

8 minutes ago, Dazkent said:

Do these specific game ready drivers actually make a difference? have never noticed any major improvements

they actually create more problems than the previous old drivers, just look at the 1000000000 complaints in the NVIDIA forums😆

I believe nVidia have actually just pulled it for repairs

Edit: told you!
NVIDIADriver.jpg

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Will GeForce Experience recognize MSFS as a supported game and provide base settings more accurate than those proposed by the sim itself?

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

32 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

I believe nVidia have actually just pulled it for repairs

Don't believe so, they said publishing, i.e getting them pushed, not that the drivers themselves were having problems. 

Edited by Sethos