Sign in to follow this  
robs

Merging Autogen

Hi,

Is there a way to easily merge different agn files (with same agn filename because they are for same area) for photo scenery?

I have a product called Revolution X which is building and trees for UK photo scenery however it's a little sparse on the trees IMHO.

I also have a number of freeware agn packs with more trees and I was hoping there was a way to merge these into my current Revolution x agn files.

I am looking at merging multiple agn files in one go.

I have been looking at a couple of tools AGNmerge by vogel but it's in French and has no manual - if this is the right tool then could someone walk thru how to use it.

Also looked at scenproc but again its a complex tool with little documentation and I havent worked out exactly how to use it. Again if this is the right tool, a walk thru of how to merge agn would be great.

Thanks

Rob