Sign in to follow this  
tommy10101

Still too early?? 11:15pm uk time

1 minute ago, badger2000 said:

I'm too afraid to touch anything to see until it's finished.

That is the best thing to do; nothing at all. Just bumping a USB connector can cause a lock up!

• Like 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

2 minutes ago, flying_w said:

Same here, no issues installing the beta code but RTM not looking good.  CPU running about 6-7%, GPU 22%, Memory constant and Network next to zero.....  I guess all the CPU/GPU effort is to play that music

Same here regarding the Alpha, except for one update issue which got resolved. Fingers crossed.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Got the content manger up now and download has started

i clicked play on the standard version in the store rather than the premium delux 

Bought it but no nothing on my steam account

I guess it's time to call it for today CET and wake up to flight sim heaven tomorrow

Edited by Bunkers

I'm still getting a "You're Too Early" message from Windows, despite changing my system day/time to +14 UTC. Anyone know why I can't get past the 1g initial instal?

Just now, RobotRock said:

I'm still getting a "You're Too Early" message from Windows, despite changing my system day/time to +14 UTC. Anyone know why I can't get past the 1g initial instal?

Change your region too...

1 minute ago, tommy10101 said:

Got the content manger up now and download has started

i clicked play on the standard version in the store rather than the premium delux 

I bought the Premium Deluxe version but just launched the MSFS icon, hopefully it's all the same thing, surely everything you've bought is linked to your own account and just install correctly.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Just now, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Change your region too...

But why, it's August 18th all over Europe by now...

2 minutes ago, Bunkers said:

Bought it but no nothing on my steam account

I guess it's time to call it for today CET and wake up to flight sim heaven tomorrow

The Steam Launch is 4.00 am for everyone who bought it there.

Just now, Bunkers said:

But why, it's August 18th all over Europe by now...

where are you and what time is it there?

2 minutes ago, eaim said:

The Steam Launch is 4.00 am for everyone who bought it there.

Ouch

Well I didn't expect it until tomorrow anyway, just got the sim-flu here for a second

I have downloaded 3gb in about 15 mins. About an 8 hour install like this 

only says 95gb even though I have bought premium delux? I am guessing I will be able to download the extra 30gb after this has completed??

2 minutes ago, tommy10101 said:

only says 95gb even though I have bought premium delux? I am guessing I will be able to download the extra 30gb after this has completed??

Whats your download speed?

I've Downloaded 14GB in 33 minutes.

Edited by eaim

Just now, tommy10101 said:

I think I'm a little quicker than that.  I'm just approaching half an hour and I'm on 11.5gb.   My download size is 93.23gb and I've bought the Deluxe version.  

I don’t know where to see the dl speed and don’t wanna touch it till it’s done haha. My download is 60mb on the speed test