Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

Installing Premium Deluxe

Dear my fellow Kiribatians, as we have all been flying since earlier today I was wondering how we will install premium deluxe? I have it purchased, but the sim doesn't seem to know that and therefore without having to purchase it again will it just automatically update to the premium deluxe or will we have to reinstall? 

Flag: Kiribati on Google

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, awf said:

look in the content manager 😉

I dont see anything related to the premium deluxe in the content manager. Toggling All doesn't do anything either? 

7 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

I dont see anything related to the premium deluxe in the content manager. Toggling All doesn't do anything either? 

What was your download size?

André

8 minutes ago, awf said:

What's it say? I can't seem to access the forums from my phone.

Edited by odourboy

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

After the initial 1G install for "Flight Simulator", I'm still downloading 95.1G of data. I started 3.5 hours ago.

And I am not sure if this is the total or the full content for deluxe premium version.

Be prepared for a long long download.

I see the premium deluxe in the marketplace as owned, download was 100 gig

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

15 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

91GB 

should be at least 95.15gb

Edited by awf

André

10 minutes ago, mtan002 said:

After the initial 1G install for "Flight Simulator", I'm still downloading 95.1G of data. I started 3.5 hours ago.

And I am not sure if this is the total or the full content for deluxe premium version.

Be prepared for a long long download.

Yep the servers take a hit

André

Its ok, I am downloading a 3.38GB file from the marketplace within MSFS 2020 which is Premium Deluxe. I guess it had to be released first...

Hi.
I have the same issue as you.
Bought the Premium edition on the Windows Store last week and Downloaded the game via GamePass using the Kiribati trick (91.36 Gb).

The game is now officially unlock since nearly 2 hours in my country but I still can't benefit from my Premium version.

The game doesn't download anything more (no update yet) and want me to buy again the Premium in the Marketplace (it doesn't recognize ownership ?).

Can you please confirm that you just had to wait for it to unlock,

AND

That you didn't had to redownload the whole game ?

It took me more than 10 hours to download the 91.36 Gb so it would make me crazy.

Thanks. :)

Premium stuff is coming down the pipe now following a sim restart and the UK download now being legit. Currently it's tarting up my Kiribati Gamepass version with about 3.9Gb of stuff, 787, airports etc. This download is coming way faster than the 'Kiribati Express' version did.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Ok thank you for your feedback sir.
So I guess I just have to wait a bit more.
Most important for me is to not have to redownload the whole thing. ^^

Have nice flights guys, enjoy this piece of art. 😛 

Edited by Khaz