Sign in to follow this  
dobee51

So, did anybody have a smooth installation?

Took 3 hours to download and install from 06:25 - 09:20 (GMT+2). Very smooth and constant download at 125 Mbs. Now to setup before I can start flying. Very happy so far.

Leon Gerber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core 4.12 Ghz (water cooled)GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080Ti 12 GBMemory: Corsair 32GB / MB:  Asustek computer, TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS (WI-FI) (AM4) / SSD: Samsung 2GB 2x / HD: Seagate 4 GBPSU: ROG Strix 1000W

Mine was pretty uneventful! Did the cheat (I was very original and used Australia instead of Kiribati!) and the download was pretty smooth, installed fine, flew Dublin to Galway then did a circuit of the entire island of Kauai which brought me nicely up to midnight where I could then download the Premium Deluxe pack and then I flew the 787 around SFO. I was honestly shocked with how good everything looked, and honestly my jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw how amazingly smooth the performance was, no stutters, buttery smooth and not a single CTD!!

• Like 2

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

50k users playing on Steam currently lol

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Download (CET 00:00) was done in approx 3 hours. During first run I experienced a hang when the options screen was going to load, but after a windows restart everything loads fine. Exploring the new sim after work.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

very slow here in the US Central.  Had to restart the entire download all over again.  it did not save the progress.  Premium Deluxe in the MS store along with the 50 other FS titles makes it impossible to know which to manage.  I started last night around 2300CDT and now still only getting 15mb down on my 100mb connection.   Not good for the KC area, I'm afraid.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Oddly the download size changed from 90gb to 76 also.  Maybe it did save.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

this might be a coincidence but i had the flash screen with blue bar doing nothing

restarted 4 times exact same thing

switch defender off and it worked downloading now

jeff storey

Started at midnight here in Aus.  4Hrs later all done no drama.

Lynchie

7 hours ago, seamaster55 said:

Started working after I left clicked, but now stuck on 49% with fs base 0.1.

So, instead of pressing a Key, just use left mouse Burton? Is that right?

Edited by LGR18

I had a very smooth experience - started at 00.01 (Central European Time), went to bed, woke up at 5.45 to find it had installed, had a odd hang on the options page which resolved by me pressing back or ESC. After then everything checked out. Did a smashing  flight around my hometown in Cheshire with Live AI and weather in the Robin with v smooth performance, then dug out my old TrackIR and then went to work...

1 hour ago, atlflyer said:

Took  1  hour 35 min  to install. No hiccups

I downloaded 95.15gb to external hard drive, could you suggest how to make it to my desktop D drive as I couldn't find any installer in the downloaded files of 95.15gb.  Thanks in advance 

I set my download locations and hit start then the screen went black. Music is still playing and in Device Manager my CPU usage is at ~50% and varying disk and & download 200-500 Mbps....just let it keep going or restart?