Sign in to follow this  
brahms

Stuck at 3,68GB Update

hi

started the download over the night all went well (Xbox GamePass).I`ve lunched the MSFS2020 as Administrator, the sim loads and passed the "press any key to Start..." and the asked to download a 3,68GB update...please wait nothing happens.rtzjrtjsr.png

any fix please ?

Edited by brahms

I have the same problem and have tried everything I can think of to no avail.

If you can walk away it's a good landing

Hi Brahms I found the answer. go into your "your drive":\MSFS\Official\OneStore\ and delete the last file that was down loaded. For me it was "fs-base-cgl-0.1.28.fspatch"

Then restart the update process. It took about 30 minutes to finish the installation.

Hope this works for you

• Like 2

If you can walk away it's a good landing

55 minutes ago, dissy said:

Hi Brahms I found the answer. go into your "your drive":\MSFS\Official\OneStore\ and delete the last file that was down loaded. For me it was "fs-base-cgl-0.1.28.fspatch"

Then restart the update process. It took about 30 minutes to finish the installation.

Hope this works for you

thank you so much it works now..it´s downloading for the moment

still no success..this time it keeps downloading the same files again and again in a loop...i checked the folder no way...i don't want to download every thing agai .can you describe the install process ?

Edited by brahms

2 hours ago, cherrylicous said:

how to you go to the drive, is it in your files?

the folder is like this: C:\username:\appdata..:\MSFS\Official\OneStore\

3 hours ago, brahms said:

still no success..this time it keeps downloading the same files again and again in a loop...i checked the folder no way...i don't want to download every thing agai .can you describe the install process ?

did you try delete all FSPAHTC file. For me its worked 

https://imgyukle.com/i/ugp6Fo

Edited by goktugeray
add pic.

24 minutes ago, Teufeltuna005 said:

8 hrs later still re-downloadibg the same files even after every fix on the internet.  What a nightmare.

Join the club, spent 4 hours troubleshooting, haven't even managed to download the first 2 GB in 10 hours! https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/580488-downloads-the-same-file-again-and-again

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Dissy's fix worked for me.  Thank you Dissy. Had to do it 3 times though. So 40 hours after first starting to download I got to fly. Took some screens of Perth Western Australia where I Live and a mate who's an ATC in Melbourne and a pilot who learnt to fly here asked me who I was joy flying with!!! :) Impressive... But it's a big shame that they have muffed up the install process for so many people.  I could of had it for "free" with Game Pass but bought the Premium Deluxe and was on the verge of seeking a refund as I was very annoyed.

i need help is dissys way and it kinda worked. when i launched the game again it now says 3.59 PIB out of 3.68gb. and it says decompressing a file and its been likek this for the past 30 mins

On 8/18/2020 at 12:19 PM, dissy said:

Hope this works for you

Yes it started donwloading, but now it shows that it is downloaded 3.59PiB. What is going on?