Sign in to follow this  
Jack Vince

I bought Premium Deluxe but only Standard Installed

hanhamreds: i bought it from the microsoft, so from my microsoft account. inside the game, up right. from there i logged out

Nikos Kasimatis

Marketplace tab now greyed out for me 

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

Tried logging in an out to no avail so,I’ll have to wait for the fix.  In an earlier thread about what four aircraft you are planning to fly first i noted four that are all premium deluxe content so i guess I’ll have to change my plans this morning 😁

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Hi All,

Be sure to select the premium version (from the drop down list) when the flight simulator screen appears in the store (once you have selected it).

For me, the store lists all 3 versions (in the drop down list), but the default was on the standard edition...I had to click in the box to the right to manually select the premium version to install.

I just restarted and was prompted to download a ~4gb update so I assume that’s the extra content?

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Just now, regis9 said:

I just restarted and was prompted to download a ~4gb update so I assume that’s thee extra content?

Yep. Same for me. If you only have standard edition content, shut everything down, including Steam, reboot, launch everything again, and it should load the additional content. 

8 minutes ago, Der Zeitgeist said:

Yep. Same for me. If you only have standard edition content, shut everything down, including Steam, reboot, launch everything again, and it should load the additional content. 

Same!  Looks like they fixed this on the Steam side about an hour ago..

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

I'm concerned as well.  Mine is still downloading, but it says only 90-some-odd GB, which is a lot less then the prem-del version.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

hi andyjohnston,

i installed it to an empty drive (f), the prem-del version took around 120gb. i don't know if they put something inside the drive c also.

Nikos Kasimatis

This is a common modern tech scam.  You wont get premium deluxe or whatevery DLC you paid for just like i didnt, and there is no risk what so ever to MS. They will just blame Steam Why did you think they have their own installer? Its to run up the play time and make it harder to get a refund. I was at 10.6 hours of 'gameplay' just downloading it and i never even got to play.  
'They said it will take some hours. Relax it will be there.'  Yes.  Wait.  And maybe leave it run to run up the clock so you cant return it.
"Thanks for the money, suckers." -Microshaft

Did you just create an account to resurrect old threads?
Did you consider that it might just have been an error with Steam, or more likely user error?

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

9 hours ago, Notapilot said:

This is a common modern tech scam.  You wont get premium deluxe or whatevery DLC you paid for just like i didnt, and there is no risk what so ever to MS.

You've posted a similar complaint in another topic. For now, I'll allow it but any repetition without concrete proof you've been scammed will result in your posts remaining hidden.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

10 hours ago, Notapilot said:

This is a common modern tech scam.  You wont get premium deluxe or whatevery DLC you paid for just like i didnt, and there is no risk what so ever to MS. They will just blame Steam Why did you think they have their own installer? Its to run up the play time and make it harder to get a refund. I was at 10.6 hours of 'gameplay' just downloading it and i never even got to play.  
'They said it will take some hours. Relax it will be there.'  Yes.  Wait.  And maybe leave it run to run up the clock so you cant return it.
"Thanks for the money, suckers." -Microshaft

You're clearly not only Notapilot but also Notapatienperson. 😉 Relax. Take a deep breath. MSFS wouldn't be the biggest flight sim there currently is if everyone would experience what you are experiencing. I bought the Premium Deluxe version on day one and never had any problems with it (and certainly did NOT regret spending money on it!). So something has to be wrong on your side, simpe as that. Why not simply ask for help now you took the time to register here? Shouting nonsense (right from the moment you came in here) won't help you, that's for certain. So tell us what you did to get the content you paid for installed and what exactly you are missing and perhaps we can all help you so you will enjoy MSFS like everyone else here does.

Edited by tup61
  • Like 4