Sign in to follow this  
STATICZz

MSFS 2020 Track IR not working

Could anyone help with getting my track IR working? It doesnt recognise it on startup like other sims do and i cant find it in the controls.

Try fiddling with a few settings because we've had it confirmed from trusted sources that it performs as expected.

Have you got the latest TrackIR software from Natural Point? Might be worth doing that first.

And do what Ian suggested above.

Edited by Will Fly For Cheese

Haven't got the retail client to try sorry, but I can confirm that I'd struck it within the Alpha/Beta where it didn't initialize the TrackIR to start with, even with the TrackIR client up and going before hand.

In this case, if I closed the TrackIR client software and then relaunched it, whilst leaving the sim running. The sim would then pickup the change and list TrackIR under the controllers list, and commence using it within the cockpit view without any hurdles or extra config. So it might be worth a try if you hadn't done so already.

Its working fine now since i have updated the track IR games list, i just didnt think to do that... oops

It's working for me, provided I start TIR before launching the sim. The advice of others posters here is sound, so hopefully, you can get it running.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Its working fine now since updated track IR. My replies are hidden for some reason but thanks for the comments guys

14 minutes ago, STATICZz said:

Its working fine now since updated track IR. My replies are hidden for some reason but thanks for the comments guys

As a new member your first 5 posts require a moderator to approve them. After that they're immediately visible.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, STATICZz said:

Ah thanks! Just me being stupid lol

Not stupid at all!  We all had problems figuring it out at first.

Not everything is, um, as intuitive as it should be. 😄 

Hook

• Upvote 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

How do I update the game list in track ir??? Because trackir doesn't work for me too for the microsoft flight sim

@Lammy9In the far upper left corner, there is a round silver colored logo type button.  Click it.  The pop up menu includes checking for game list updates as well as software updates.

After that, click the OPTIONS tab at the bottom of that same menu.   Check the boxes add you will get alerts for updates.  Those alerts appear at the upper right hand menu bar just before the panel and Heads up view buttons.

Edited by Rmmm