Sign in to follow this  
Zaakit

PMDG

Does anybody know when PMDG are coming to MSFS2020? Also, do you think they will sell the 737, 777, and 747?

• Like 1

i9-11900K (5.3 GHz), 64 GB RAM (DDR4 3600), RTX 3070, 1 TB (M.2 SSD). Windows 10 Pro. Installed Sims: MSFS 2020.

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

4 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

I put "2021 Q1/Q2" into Google translate to change it from "PMDG marketing speak" to "English". Apparently in our language that means "Sometime in 2024ish, after we get Global Flight Ops and the 777 expansion done".

🙂

Edited by OzWhitey
  • Like 4

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

@OzWhitey Very true but it doesn't bother me, I seem to be one of the few who doesn't worship at the PMDG/Robert sycophancy alter 🤣

I'm only interested in PMDG's J41 and that's supposedly been coming to P3D since about v2 so I think it's probably orphaned now which is a shame as it would've been a great bird to enjoy MFS's better scenery with.

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

6 months after the SDK is sorted if we are lucky so 2021 sound about right.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

7 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

@OzWhitey Very true but it doesn't bother me, I seem to be one of the few who doesn't worship at the PMDG/Robert sycophancy alter 🤣

You're definitely not the only one. 

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here