Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

CH Pro controls and MSFS

I've got the full set of CH Pro controls (pedals, fighterstick and throttle) and these are "recognised" but greyed out in the the Controls section with MSFS. I guess they're not supported? I know they're not in the Peripherals Compatability list on the MFS site but the site seems to imply that other unlisted controllers should be usable, just need a bit more setting up. But I can't see any way of assigning anything to these controllers.

Anybody else got these and got them working?

At this point I've no idea how good the sim is - can't fly the **** thing!

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Literally a whole thread on it at

it's no different to any other game you just need to set up the assignments, pov hat might be an issue though

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Thanks, I'll head to that thread.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

I have ch throttle quadrant. Although fs2020 didn't recognise it as a ch throttle it did show throttles attached, I had to calibrate the range of the throttle travel via the windows game controller settings as the range in game was 20-80% throttle. Hope you get yours working. 

Can someone share their CH control settings

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

OK. Working on it now. Seems to be a case of just getting used to the way the screens/setup options work  in the new sim, plus working out what controls are actually available. Makes me remember how much I had to learn to get used to XPlane and how little I have to think of that now. Oh well, keeps the grey matter working I guess.

YES! Please give me/ us some help here, becuse the menu for how to program a non preset control, In my case CH flight sim Yoke, drives me crazy! Microsoft colud have done this much more easy and understandebly! I cant get the controls to work! No matter what I do...

I have the CH iPro Pedals and though MSFS recognizes them they won't allow me any input to set the rudders and toe brakes. On Windows 10 control manager they are recognized and set properly in terms of their axis. So any help here would be appreciated.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

This is done way to complicated by MS, I have DCS, IL-2, XP11, P3D, and still FSX.. and none of them are any way near as MFS2020 when it comes to program the controllers

To be correct, this is a state of the art sim! By all means, and as one expect, some bugs here and there in the beginning, no problems with that. But to make it in some way easy to program the controlls... that shouldnt be such a big issue as it is right now...

Thank God I'm not alone. There is nothing instinctive about the controller setup. Was the translation from French done by Google Translate? Anyone know where the SimConnect.dll is to be found? Developer Mode IS on. FSUIPC I want you!

EDIT: 's OK, I found it. This is gonna be a long day! 😁

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

4 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

I have the CH iPro Pedals and though MSFS recognizes them they won't allow me any input to set the rudders and toe brakes. On Windows 10 control manager they are recognized and set properly in terms of their axis. So any help here would be appreciated.

When you click on the CH Pedals in the Options menu make sure you are displaying the Essential Commands and not the Assigned Commands.  Then you should be able to set rudder and brake axis.  I ran into the same problem during Alpha.

Ryan

3 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

When you click on the CH Pedals in the Options menu make sure you are displaying the Essential Commands and not the Assigned Commands.  Then you should be able to set rudder and brake axis.  I ran into the same problem during Alpha.

Ok I'll give that a try thanks in advance.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Am I missing anything or does the sim not support modifier keys for button assignments, so I can use "Button 1" for one thing, SHIFT + "Button 1" for another thing,  CTRL + "Button 1" for something else, etc...  ?

I might just skip the peripheral setup outside of basic axis controls, look at all the keyboard bindings and spend my time setting up Joy2Key and VoiceAttack instead, it'd be quicker.

Edited by Stoopy

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!