Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

Anyone done a Nvidia control panel setup profile?

Hi,

just curious has anyone set up a profile. I'm hearing thins about threaded optimisation and stuff.

thanks.

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

Yes just enable that and max performance and set your openGL to your video card.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Yes just enable that and max performance and set your openGL to your video card.

Yeah the OpenGL thing is essential. Not that FS runs on DX11 or anything. 

For real, the most important setting is VSYNC to half refresh rate (=30FPS on a regular monitor). That way you won't have tearing and smooth flight given your system can produce 30FPS with your settings. Then turn off VSYNC in FS.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

ill research these , would anybody be kind enough to post a picture of their nvidia inspector settings?

no idea where ti start here never messsed with these

I am happy to share mine but dont know how to attach a snip of them!

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug 

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

thank you so much everyone! what i did was find that actual exe for fs2020 in some folder called CHUCKY from steam. i think ive done it right.

If you have no idea, you just click around and then post about it.

• Like 1

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Seems like true/exclusive fullscreen is not working.
Therefore no need for gsync.
Only window and window borderless.
Anyone else getting this?

i9 10900KF
RTX 3080
32gb ram
SSD

20 hours ago, Colonel X said:

Yeah the OpenGL thing is essential. Not that FS runs on DX11 or anything. 

For real, the most important setting is VSYNC to half refresh rate (=30FPS on a regular monitor). That way you won't have tearing and smooth flight given your system can produce 30FPS with your settings. Then turn off VSYNC in FS.

The game runs way better for me with VSYNC on in game and I have a 240hz GSYNC monitor with GSYNC/VSYNC turned on for Fullscreen and Windows games. The weird this is even with VSYNC on in game and frames capped at 60fps, I still get 100+fps in rural areas.

1 hour ago, DukeofIbanez said:

The game runs way better for me with VSYNC on in game and I have a 240hz GSYNC monitor with GSYNC/VSYNC turned on for Fullscreen and Windows games. The weird this is even with VSYNC on in game and frames capped at 60fps, I still get 100+fps in rural areas.

VSync doesn't work for me either, nor ingame or set outside the game. And if i start messin' around with it, i get crazy FPS figures. The only way to get a capped FPS is through the Max Framerate setting in the NCP.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR