Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Set heading bug in single degrees?

If you're talking about the heading knob, I find that in the G1000, the scroll wheel moves it in 10 degree increments, but you can also left-click on either the left or right side of the knob to move a single degree either direction.

I use a honeycomb.

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

I confirm the 10 deg increments of heading bug on Honeycomb yoke. Even worse with altitude bug - 1000 feet for each click.

5 minutes ago, Steku said:

I confirm the 10 deg increments of heading bug on Honeycomb yoke. Even worse with altitude bug - 1000 feet for each click.

How is this not caught at some point in beta? SMH

• Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

For the altitude bug there is an inner and outer dial. One moves it 1000 one moves it 100. I’m guessing the same for the heading bug as cwburnett says earlier in the thread.

It is a bug that was widely reported in testing. Disappointed that it was not fix in the release.

Edited by snglecoil

Chris

I don't have a Honeycomb yoke, I have a T.1600 stick and Saitek Quadrant and I have the same bug: using mouse to turn the knob or keyboard input changes the AP heading by 10 increments. What a pain...

I have logged this with Zendesk as I can reproduce 100% of the time, I dont have any buttons assigned to the heading change item and use a mouse to change by increments of 1 when the honeycomb yoke is disconnected, as soon as i connect reverts back to 10 degree increments, hope they fix this quick

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Same issue here. Tried to delete magnetos assignments above switch #30, as it worked for a couple people, but wasn’t lucky. Submitted a ticket to Honeycomb.

same here this is a real pain i also deleted magnetos as someone suggested

but unfortunatly did not work for me

have been trying to follow youtube squirrel who is very good at tutorials in my opinion

tried copying his flight from leeds to blackpool but adjusting the vor obs needle is impoosible in 10 degrees implementation

also using honeycomb

jeff storey

You have to unbind all the two-position switches on the yoke body, not just the magnetos. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steku said:

You have to unbind all the two-position switches on the yoke body, not just the magnetos. 

In other words just disable everything that is on the front panel of the yoke until it gets fixed. It's been working fine for me ever since.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

I'm getting this bug with saitek x52 ,the altitude in 1000's and heading in 10' degrees .I'm very frustrated by this, as it was working fine for days up until just recently . I've been searching for a fix .

The fix is  already provided on this forum. Use FSUIPC, for the details search for FSUIPC on this very forum. 

11 minutes ago, Steku said:

The fix is  already provided on this forum. Use FSUIPC, for the details search for FSUIPC on this very forum. 

Not to split hairs but I'd say that's a workaround rather than a fix.

@Blade_au It's an oft-reported bug. It'll get fixed by Asobo at some point (probably, maybe, one day) if you 'd prefer not to use FSUIPC.

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies ,I've used FSUIPC for years in P3D ,just upgraded to version 6  not so long ago .Was really hoping to not need any other programs with this MSFS . I guess not ..

Ok just tried FSUIPC7 to fix this altitude and heading bug degree fix .However I still have the problem . This is very frustrating . 

Edited by Blade_au