Sign in to follow this  
Supamav

CH PRO Rudder Pedals Setup

Hi All,

After loading up FS2020, they don't seem to have any control settings for the CH Pro Pedals.  Does anyone have any information on what axis to assign to what rudder function?

The options are:

Joystick L-Axis X
Joystick L-Axis X-
Joystick L-Axis X+
Joystick L-Axis Y
Joystick L-Axis Y-
Joystick L-Axis Y+
Joystick L-Axis Z
Joystick L-Axis Z-
Joystick L-Axis Z+

Thanks for any input, if I figure it out I'll post it here.

Jason

Edited by Supamav

Use the controls search function but you MUST ensure the filter on the left side of the screen is off (I think it's set to key or main or important controls or some wording like that)

• Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

So far I have figured out the following:

Joystick L-Axis X = Left Brake Axis
Joystick L-Axis Y = Right Brake Axis

5 minutes ago, Supamav said:

Hi All,

After loading up FS2020, they don't seem to have any control settings for the CH Pro Pedals.  Does anyone have any information on what axis to assign to what rudder function?

Thanks for any input, if I figure it out I'll post it here.

Jason

Tell me how it works out...

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thank you Dillon, I should have known Squirrel would have done this, I watch all his stuff don't know how I missed this one.

Awesome guys thank you!

I have CH PRO Pedals also and followed Squirrels guidance to the word 100% but it didn't work. My brake axis is working just fine but the rudders are either fully on or off, there is no graduation. I have to put my foot nearly all the way down before anything happens and then all hell breaks free and the aircraft bolts over to the chosen direction like its been hit by a missile.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

Grayson,

I answered another post along the same lines as your issue, try the following;

"While my CH issue was not as dramatic as the OP, it was very erratic and hard to set up. My fix was to go to Windows Start menu, Settings, type in "joy" in the search window which brought up the USB game Controllers. You should see your CH devices listed. Highlight the one of interest, select Properties, and then next window select Settings and Reset to default. Then back out and go to  your MSFS Control and attempt your adjustments. "

Once I did the above I had control adjustment success with both CH Eclipse and CH pro pedals. When your in the USB Game Controllers you can see the action of your device before and after reset. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700KF CPU @ 4.90GHz  32.0 GB RAM Windows 11 Home NVIDIA RTX 3080Ti 12GB Multi monitors

WD SN850 M2 2TB PSU 1000W. 360 AIO.cooling.

I was searching for a very long time to used my Pro Pedals. Nothing works, nothing helps. Till..... I found your settings.

😀😀. Therefore I thank you.

Henk Scheffer

Have them setup working well but even with sensitivity dialed way down they are twitchy as hell. Likely more due to their age then anything else.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

12 minutes ago, Flyfaster_MTN002 said:

Have them setup working well but even with sensitivity dialed way down they are twitchy as hell. Likely more due to their age then anything else.

I finally chucked my CH Pedals which had to be at least 14 years old or more. Left brake generated noise from worn  pots, and randomly they would disconnect from the sim and rudder and brakes would cease to work altogether, causing me to run off the runway on several landings. 😁. Got a new set of Logitek pedals, which I really like.

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Also finally retired my CHPro's. Really enjoying the Thrustmaster TPR Pedals now. Expensive but very nice and is recognized by MSFS correctly.