Sign in to follow this  
thedon

No Controllers recognised

Hi All,

Is anybody having issues with the game detecting controllers ?

I have a Saitek Pro flight yoke, pedals and throttle and none of it is detected.  I have also tried to plug in a MS sidewinder FF 2 joystick and it wont even recognise that.

All it see's is my keyboard and mouse.

Thnx

The sim has issues with hotplugging. Did you restart the sim?

Lukas Dalton

Yeah, restarted it and rebooted pc 

If it makes any diffrence, Its the steam edition

Just now, buspelle said:

Wecome to the club "thedon"...😉

Same here, with my CH yoke... 

Ahh ok so i assume nobody else has got these devices working. ?

Do they work in windows \ other games? If so then I don’t know sorry. Have a x55 and no issues 

Lukas Dalton

I am having the same issue, my T16000 is not even showing up. Its being recognised on windows and Xplane 11

Cheers :)

N.-

I wonder if there's  a config file somewhere in the game directory that can be deleted to force the game to scan for controllers again...

My saitek trim wheel is recognized but doesn't work and I can't do anything with it in game. The saitek pro panels and FIPs also do not work. Bummer because I really need these to fly.

Asus X570 TUF WIFI | 5800X3D | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | MSI RTX 4090 | EVGA 1300W | ASUS GT501 TUF | Samsung C49RG90 49" | Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 11 Professional X64

Exact! I can live with other "issuses" but no controls? Not even able to get into the air?... No words needed!

Same here. CH yoke completely dead and unrecognized. This is very sad. Who wants to fly with a mouse?

• Upvote 1

I had the same issue with my Saitek. It is definitely not intuitive but you have to manually assign controls to whatever controller you have. I assigned all of the major axis, then some camera setting, then a few additional things like landing gear and flaps. Again, not intuitive, but you definitely don't have to fly with the keyboard or mouse!

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB