Sign in to follow this  
LUIS LOPEZ

LEMG- MALAGA DOES NOT EXIST FOR ASOBO-MSFS

Hello all simmers
Well, as you hear, and although it may seem incredible, the fourth airport in Spain and one of the most important in Europe does not appear in this simulator.
Any logical explanation?
  I am not worth sharing a small annexed military facilities almost in disuse.
From FS2000 to FSX, P3D and XPlane has always appeared.
I think they have made a big mistake that they will have to remedy as soon as possible, but which is clearly inadmissible.
Kind regards from Malaga and take care of yourselves.
Translated with Google Translations.

• Like 2

Want some more?

PAVD

PAWD

EDDS

All missing, because of bad satellite data or purposefully censored data in Bing. (Malaga has the southern Runway censored in Bing)

I'm a at a loss why the developers only build airports that had a visible groundlayout in Bing satellite data. If one provider has not the most up to date layout you switch the provider. That is what I do when I build airports in ADE and need a reference background image to build on.

Why didn't Asobo and their contractors do that? I don't get it.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

What I don’t get why they don’t use their NavBlue data and charts as a backup. It’s not like we’re talking grass strips in the middle of nowhere here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

eheh...and yes......blurred in Bing maps....due to a military facility.......but one of the bussiest airports of The Netherlands.

But Menorca / spain and Rotterdam ehrd are well modelled airports in the sim....but not to be found via the main menu (all filters on)

Edited by lekkervliegen
  • Like 2

I'm really disappointed with this, as I used to fly in regularly to Malaga to visit my dad, who lived there for more than thirty years, so it has become very much a secong home to me. I hope this will be corrected soon. :blush:

• Like 2

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

On 8/18/2020 at 7:06 PM, badderjet said:

What I don’t get why they don’t use their NavBlue data and charts as a backup. It’s not like we’re talking grass strips in the middle of nowhere here.

Lol, I'm actually surprised they didn't compare to original FSX data tbh .... 

.... lots of grass strips in the middle of nowhere now though 😛

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Divert to Alicante, or Almeria. They're both in there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Asobo is aware of the Malaga's problem since the Alpha (the whole city is missing, not only LEMG -;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

ASOBO could not contact one of their partners and develop a custom airport?

This is what I mean when I said that this is an incomplete sim that is still in beta.

Let's see how long it takes for ASOBO to address our requests.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Half a dozen airports IN THE WORLD are not in the sim. How can this possibly be the case. What sort of word not allowed released a sim without those airports.

Some people.......

They probably do have all the information they needed. I think we can all agree that probably the release was rushed by some kind of marketing decision in the upper floors of MS, and Asobo was forced to release before they got to the end of their to-do list.

At this point it's annoying to see some of the largest and most important international airports missing. But no reason to assume this doesn't get fixed sooner rather than later. 

• Like 2

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

Now you know why they have 150 third party developers in the sim, they can fill in the holes that Asobo left, and more than just a few airports missing 

• Like 3

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Has anyone checked Brussels airport in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator? The military ramp on the north side is blurred out in Bing Maps and Google Earth.....

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

1 hour ago, CJ1045 said:

Half a dozen airports IN THE WORLD are not in the sim. How can this possibly be the case. What sort of word not allowed released a sim without those airports.

Some people.......

Well to be truthful, it's not half a dozen but many many more. There are tons of GA and regional airports in the US missing buildings, frequencies, and some even missing runways. I'm working on some of the issues myself, why wait on Asobo.

• Like 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram