Sign in to follow this  
EmaRacing

FSEconomy anyone?

I am much the same. My system ( GTX 1070, i7-6700K and 32GB of DDR4 RAM) can run MSFS at High graphics settings pretty well, but I will upgrade when the new GPUs arrive.

FSEconomy in combo with MSFS has been great for me. I have using it for two weeks now, and still discovering new things to do, try out. Buying a good plane however might take me some time, but there are so many ways to put your virtual money to use in FSE.

• Like 2

Hi all;

A really good and a free airline manager; VAM https://virtualairlinesmanager.net/ is working with MFS2020  via FSUIPC7.

You can have more immersion, economy and ACARS ( that reports your landing and flight details) are  included. But , as you all know, due to FSUIPS7, a bit of FPS drop is the issue at the moment. Hope FSUIPC7 or SimConnect will be updated soon.

• Like 1

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

2 hours ago, kt069 said:

Hi all;

A really good and a free airline manager; VAM https://virtualairlinesmanager.net/ is working with MFS2020  via FSUIPC7.

You can have more immersion, economy and ACARS ( that reports your landing and flight details) are  included. But , as you all know, due to FSUIPS7, a bit of FPS drop is the issue at the moment. Hope FSUIPC7 or SimConnect will be updated soon.

Thanks, I'll take a look at this one too.

• Like 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

On 8/19/2020 at 3:15 PM, DaWu said:

Yeah it comes also with an UI from 2003 

That doesn't bother me, I'm older than that and I find the UI very computer user friendly, and not phone user friendly, which is always a plus in my book.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

GarbagePoster

Yeah FSE economy is a pretty cool imo. Use to do a lot of it while flying on Vatsim also 🙂  Soon the Simconnect issue will get sorted out and make it even better.

• Like 1

Add this line to your hosts file:

144.76.108.35 server.fseconomy.net www.fseconomy.net fseconomy.net

And FSE will work again.  Had some DNS problem I am told.

Paul Skol

On 8/18/2020 at 4:31 PM, DaWu said:

Onair company works also fine

You should mention it's subscription based.

Installed OnAir this morning: Easy installation, and seems to work well.

During first flight, i recognized no loss of frames because of Simconnect.

Very nice is the moving VFR-map ! Had not installed somethink like this until today...

I am a former AirHauler-User, but AH needs some more time. FSE was not availabe yesterday, and here we go 😌

Regards

SloMo

Choosed the 3-Months option for 14,-€. If i want to use it furthermore, the monthly costs can be lowered by longer subscriptions.

Edited by SloMo

It's tempting, but I think I'll wait for Air Hauler to get compatible. 

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I've just downloaded OnAir.  Never used any of these apps before, but MFS seems like the right sim to do it with

Edited by ErichB

It brings you to places you never heard of before. Combines with the graphics of FS2020 it’s a nice sightseeing 

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

20 minutes ago, DaWu said:

It brings you to places you never heard of before. Combines with the graphics of FS2020 it’s a nice sightseeing 

It makes you realize the incredible amount of cultivated fields the world needs to unstarve itself.
They are literally 90% of flat non-developed land

GarbagePoster

OnAir is a lot of fun.  I currently am playing on the "Thunder" server (no AI planes) and have rented both a G36 Bonanza for some short hops and a TBM 930 for longer hauls.  To me, OnAir combines the best of FSEconomy (the freedom to find the right plane for the job and rent it anywhere it is available) and Air Hauler (more realism, damage tracking, experience, missions, etc.).  I've never been able to keep a company going for long in Air Hauler because I get too bored with being tied down to a starting base location, so OnAir is great if you prefer more flexibility. 

On 8/31/2020 at 12:50 PM, MarkSC said:

OnAir is a lot of fun.  I currently am playing on the "Thunder" server (no AI planes) and have rented both a G36 Bonanza for some short hops and a TBM 930 for longer hauls.  To me, OnAir combines the best of FSEconomy (the freedom to find the right plane for the job and rent it anywhere it is available) and Air Hauler (more realism, damage tracking, experience, missions, etc.).  I've never been able to keep a company going for long in Air Hauler because I get too bored with being tied down to a starting base location, so OnAir is great if you prefer more flexibility. 

FSEconomy is not accepting new accounts for the time being, looks like they were getting 1000 new account request per/day, probably due to their own success. So going to try OnAir.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD