Sign in to follow this  
Jeeeno

Live weather not working?

A couple of hours ago I checked the weather near Daytona Beach, FL and it showed heavy thunderstorms. However once I loaded up the aircraft, I had few clouds and no precipitations. I suspect the Live Weather isn't working?

Any others has experienced any issue with Live weather?

Thanks

Just now, highflyer2020 said:

Try restarting the sim? Or toggling between live & not live in the game.

Already done that. I checked now in other places but I suspect Live weather isn't working anywhere 

Yes this is disappointing. I can get live weather to work in Europe but not North America.

Alpha was the same. I thought they would have fixed this for release.

• Like 1

Michael M

System: AMD 7800X3D II Asus X670E Hero MB II 32GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 II RTX4090 II 2TB NVMe Samsung 980 Pro II  EKWB  CR360 AIO II Dell Alienware - AW3821DW 3840 X 1600 G-Sync Ultimate

I often have to change to something else when loaded, then back to live for it to download the data. I suspect the servers are overloaded due to launch. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Yup me too, I was about to tinker but if others are having problems I won't bother

Matthew Kane

Same thought my GPU suddenly could not render the clouds. Glad it is not just me.

5900X

32GB DDR4-3600MHz

ZOTAC RTX 3070 Ti

Game installed on 980 PRO

Main display Gigabyte M27Q X 27" 1440p 240Hz

Perhaps similar but I’m finding the ATIS does not reflect the weather conditions shown in the sim.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 minute ago, regis9 said:

Perhaps similar but I’m finding the ATIS does not reflect the weather conditions shown in the sim.

Yes. I can conferm I had this issue as well, but I think it's related to the Live weather not working

same here for me. The sim maintains the conditions of standard atmosphere : 15° C and QNH 1013... Very annoying.

Intel Core i7-9700K (3.6 GHz/4.9 GHz), GeForce RTX 4060 TI, DDR4 32Go, screen ASUS XG32VQR 32'', Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls, Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Pro Pedal CH Products, TCA Sidestick Airbus, TCA Boeing Yoke Edition

Its worked perfectly for me but I am in Europe -  not US. We had broken clouds and then a thunderstorm with rain and then broken clouds again in a short space of time and it was accurately depicted in the sim.