Sign in to follow this  
rfelger

Go Flight Panels

I currently have the go flight radio panel,  MCP and landing gear modules,  has anyone figured out a way to get these to work in the new SIM? I'm not sure if the go flight interface program tool from polypot software is going to be updated anytime soon. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

UPS123.png

I have not have the time to test myself but I know spad.neXt have support for MSFS + GoFlight MCP (I own this device myself).

But there are discussion about performance issues when things connect through SimConnect. But I am sure this will be resolved by A/MS in the near future.

on the Polypot website, they did mention that they are working on MSFS support.  Hopefully, it's coming soon.   I need my toys!

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

GoFlight Interface Tool was updated yesterday and is available to download.

Stephen Munn

A basic version is available at pollypot.  It got my MCP pro up and running.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Would the newest version of FSUIPC (ie., version 7) work for installation and setup of Goflight modules (apart from the MCP)?

Brian

I downloaded the update but none of my panels are working, do they have to be set up through the GF config tool first? Cuz if that's the case it won't find the simulator

UPS123.png

I emailed GoFlight yesterday to see if/when they plan to directly support MSFS.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, rfelger said:

I downloaded the update but none of my panels are working, do they have to be set up through the GF config tool first? Cuz if that's the case it won't find the simulator

No. Where you have the option on a tab such as FS Default, click that. Make sure you enable the device. Quit GIT and reload and it will work. Also GF166 has buttons such as COM, NAV etc that will configure them automatically. Anything that doesn't have a button to configure it automatically, you have to configure it manually. GIT does not need GoFlight drivers to work with FS2020.

If you need further help, please post on my forum and I will get you up and running: https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/support/forum.html

A further update came out this evening adding FS2020 variable support.

Best wishes

Steve

PS: If you are new to the product, read this: https://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/support/user-guide/user-guide-git/46-beginners-start-here/151-beginners-guide.html

Edited by Steve1969
  • Like 1

Stephen Munn

Steve thanks for that information I really appreciate the help. I was able to get my MCP and landing gear panels to work just fine. My GF 46 radio panel however I cannot get that to take any of the settings It looks a little more complicated...

UPS123.png

Glad to see Polly Pot working(?) Has anyone found a way to make your set up persistent, it appears to me that I have to re-enable and reconfigure my GF modules in GIT each session which is less than ideal.

RE Thomason Jr.

I received an email From GoFlight Inc that the GF modules are now compatible for MSFS 2020.  

I downloaded and installed the GoFlight module update.  MSFS does not appear in the selection of flight simulator versions.

There is an option to specify the MSFS 2020 Install location.  

I am using the Game Pass version of MSFS 2020.  Where do I browse for the GFConfig to setup the modules?

Thanks !

Edited by Skyseek

45 minutes ago, Skyseek said:

I received an email From GoFlight Inc that the GF modules are now compatible for MSFS 2020.  

I downloaded and installed the GoFlight module update.  MSFS does not appear in the selection of flight simulator versions.

There is an option to specify the MSFS 2020 Install location.  

I am using the Game Pass version of MSFS 2020.  Where do I browse for the GFConfig to setup the modules?

Thanks !

I sent the several emails and I never received a response. What version of driver did you download?

I'm going to download the version on their site and check to see if it wrks.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

3 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I sent the several emails and I never received a response. What version of driver did you download?

I'm going to download the version on their site and check to see if it wrks.

It won't work!!