Sign in to follow this  
ron6468

Yoke Control Missing

Installation went smoothly except for one thing. When I clicked on CONTROLS, it showed all my USB connected hardware (throttle, rudder pedals, etc). Each one with a graphic underneath and fully functioning. The Yoke control shows the connected model in the top list bar but instead of a graphic it has a default greyed out controller with a big ? question mark on it. Regardless of what I connect - Yoko, Saitek, Logitech, etc. They all show as listed but no graphic and no ability to program and therefore don't function either.

Any ideas would be welcome. Hate the thought of reinstalling considering this is the only thing not working right now.

Ron W

I  have the same problem with both my CH yoke and pedals.

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

I tried assigning commands to the yoke even though it didn't appear to be recognized. Surprisingly the commands worked including the axis. The only thing I can't find anywhere is the recognition of a hat switch for views. It seems to only work in various directions but not panning or snapping back to center. Strange too that after I was able to program the yoke it still shows up in FS as a big question mark.

Ron W

The hat switch is listed as 8 different items in the yoke’s control list as “POV” plus an icon of an arrow pointing up, down, up+left, down+right, etc. Those are your hat switch positions. I assigned mine to a quick view [pick an appropriate direction here] and then realized I should have picked a quick view with the “(hold)” option so the camera view would only quick-look while the hat switch was held, otherwise it returned to the previous view.