Sign in to follow this  
AlexZogh

spad.next 25% off all versions until Aug 22nd

I was trying to get my autopilot and radio stack working in ms fs2020. recommendation to try spad.next. I tried the new version, and it worked. Also saw its on sale!

https://www.spadnext.com/home.html

from the website

For the timeperiod from Aug 19th 00:00 UTC+2 to Aug. 22 23:59 UTC+2 we will offer a discount of 25% on any purchases (Licenses/Addons/renewal). 
The discount will be applied automatically upon checkout

Thanks for posting, I don’t have any panels but planning on getting a few in the future, so may pick this up while on sale and let it sit till I’m ready for it.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Not sure I understand the pricing...

The FSX/P3D version is 18.75, the X-Plane version is 18.75, but the "complete" version containing both is  67.50???? WTH?

So, for just assigining controls per plane, etc, does this pretty much do the same as fsuipc? i won't buy anything from that guy again...

Just be careful with spad.next. I've never used it but there is a guy on the FS2020 forum here on avsim that complained about bad stutters on a high-end PC. He eventually narrowed it down to spad.next which auto-started for his P3D setup. He disabled spad.next and his FS2020 ran smooth again

12 hours ago, kaha said:

So, I found the problem!

It was SPAD.neXt. I use it to connect my Saitek consoles to P3D, so it was always running, starting up with Windows. I quit it and voila, MSFS2020 runs silky smooth on Ultra.

Thnk you all for your help, all valid tips to concider.

Pfffff....... I'm a happy guy now!

Karl

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

The stutters are caused by FS2020' implementation of simconnect.  This is proving to be an issue with multiple 3rd party apps, including I believe the FSUIPC Beta.

Spad.next' main value is that  it greatly improves the way in which the  Saitek (now Logitech) flight panels work.

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

1 hour ago, rooitou said:

Just be careful with spad.next. I've never used it but there is a guy on the FS2020 forum here on avsim that complained about bad stutters on a high-end PC. He eventually narrowed it down to spad.next which auto-started for his P3D setup. He disabled spad.next and his FS2020 ran smooth again

That was the issue indeed.

Thx,

Karl

• Like 1

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5