Does anyone know how to get FS2020 to recognize a second throttle quadrant? It sees one but I have two that I like to use for 747. Thank YOU

• Upvote 1

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Don't know what advice to give. I have two individual Saitek quadrants. (Independent of Saitek flight yoke) and they both showed up mapped with MSFS default settings. 

I think there is a topic in the tips  and tricks section that might help.

Robin

6 hours ago, ant02151973 said:

Does anyone know how to get FS2020 to recognize a second throttle quadrant? It sees one but I have two that I like to use for 747. Thank YOU

I have the same issue . Only one quadrant axis is recognised(buttons seems to work). (the extra is in the usb on the yoke)

I would use the all 3 black knop as a Throttle Axis on Quadrant 1 and Flaps , Propeller and Mixture on the other quadrant but cant get it to work

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

That's weird, i just have one and it hasn't shown up at all. Did it just show up for you or did you have to plug unplug it to detect it? 

I think FSUIPC7 is the answer. It recognises both throttle quadrants - just delete all the yoke/throttle assignments in msfs and create a new profile in fsuipc.

MikeCrem

The axis for the throttle quadrant linked to my Saitek yoke did not show up as a separate device but as additional axes on the yoke (5 in total), the same goes for the buttons on the quadrant.

Johan Pienaar

I'll start a new thread if needed, but does anyone know how to map reverse thrusters with the quadrant?  I am freaking stuck - I don't understand the Reverse Thruster Hold vs Toggle.  I am trying to have full thrusters go on when I click the Throttle to the detent below 0 (I believe it is mapped as Z).  Does anyone know how to do this?

i7-10700k (OC at 5.05MHz) | EVGA 3090 FTW3 (24GB) | G.Skill RipJaws V Series 32GB RAM (Effective 3200MHz) | 1TB SSD M2 (Samsung EVO) | Corsair 850W Gold P/S | MSI MAG CoreLiquid 240R | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | Logitech Yoke and Throttle Quad | Logitech Saitek Rudders | Logitech Switch Panel | Thrustmaster T.Flight 4 HOTAS | HyperX Cloud Flight S Headset | 43” LG 43UN700B 4k monitor | HP Reverb G2 (VR)

Selling EVGA 2080 Super Ultra XC (8GB) - used for 3.5 months - PM me for info if interested!

My uncle taught me "how to fly" on MSFS95, got MSFS98 for a birthday, and I have been hooked ever since

18 hours ago, pinepix62 said:

The axis for the throttle quadrant linked to my Saitek yoke did not show up as a separate device but as additional axes on the yoke (5 in total), the same goes for the buttons on the quadrant.

genius, thats what my issue was, would have never figured that out! cheers.

So I can't get the detent (Z) on throttle to do it, but I mapped to another button.  The only problem is that once in RT mode, if the throttle is at full "ON" it is 13%.  Any thoughts on what I might be able to do regarding this?

i7-10700k (OC at 5.05MHz) | EVGA 3090 FTW3 (24GB) | G.Skill RipJaws V Series 32GB RAM (Effective 3200MHz) | 1TB SSD M2 (Samsung EVO) | Corsair 850W Gold P/S | MSI MAG CoreLiquid 240R | MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | Logitech Yoke and Throttle Quad | Logitech Saitek Rudders | Logitech Switch Panel | Thrustmaster T.Flight 4 HOTAS | HyperX Cloud Flight S Headset | 43” LG 43UN700B 4k monitor | HP Reverb G2 (VR)

Selling EVGA 2080 Super Ultra XC (8GB) - used for 3.5 months - PM me for info if interested!

My uncle taught me "how to fly" on MSFS95, got MSFS98 for a birthday, and I have been hooked ever since